Chapter 80: Skyler

Chapter 80: Skyler

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Year Later*

"Danielle! You're going to miss the bus!" My mom exclaimed. I groaned and got up from the table, putting my dish in the sink.

"Have a good first day!"

"Bye mom." I sighed, walking out the door. Today was my first day of eigth grade, which meant another year of waking up early just to get bullied. The bullying hasn't gotten any worse, it just hasn't stopped.

I got to school and Ember ran up to me.

"Can you believe that we're eigth graders? We're going to be in high school next year!"

"Yup."

"What's up?" She asked as I started walking to my locker.

"I just kind of want school to be over. I'm not feeling it."

"Maybe you'll meet a new guy this year." She winked.

"Nope. Nope. Nuh-uh. I'm done with dating. Harper was bad enough."

"You got one psycho, it happens to almost everyone! It happened to your dad, didn't it?"

"I guess." I sighed.

"See! Let me see your schedule." I handed it to her and she gasped.

"What?"

"This is a crime! We need to have more than two classes together!"

"Damnit." I sighed. "Yup, this year is going to suck."

"Oh don't think like that. This is going to be our best year yet!"

"I'm going to hold you to that." I smirked. The bell rang and Ember handed my schedule back to me.

"I'll see you at lunch?" She asked.

"Definitely." I said as we went our seperate ways. I walked to my first period, science.

"Hi, what's your name?" The teacher asked, shaking my hand.

"Danielle Biersack."

"Well hello Danielle, I'm Mrs. Garcia, your science teacher for the year. Just go pick a table." I walked into the classroom and scanned the room. I saw an empty table with just one kid so I picked it and sat down across from him.

"Hi, I'm Danielle." I said, noticing his Stormy Copper shirt.

"I'm Skyler."

"Are you new? I haven't seen you around before?"

"Yeah, I just moved from New York about a month ago."

"Oh okay." I won't lie. This boy was H-O-T, hot! He had short black hair with bangs that covered his forehead and hung above his left eye. He had brown eyes and tan-ish skin. He was perfect.

"So, have you been here your whole life or...?"

"Yeah, born and raised in Los Angeles."

"That's cool. I've always liked LA and always wanted to live here and well, here I am."

"See, dreams do come true." I laughed.

"I actually want to be in a band, so it'll be much easier now."

"What do you do?"

"I play bass."

"Awesome, my aunt and uncle are actually in a band." I said, biting on my nails.

"Really? What kind of music do they play?" I smirked and hid my smile behind my hand. 

"Rock."

"Awesome! What's their band name? I may just have to check them out?"

"They're actually on your shirt." He looked down at his shirt and then looked up at me with a confused look. A wave of realization washed over his face, his eyes going wide.

"Holy shit! Your aunt and uncle are Bailey and Onyx?" 

"Yup."

"So you're related to the Andy Biersack?"

"Yeah, he's my grandfather. And Brandon is my dad."

"Holy shit, this is amazing. I knew this move was a great idea!" He said and I giggled. The bell rang and the teacher walked in, meaning we had to stop talking and pay attention.

***

"Hey Danielle, who's this?" Ember asked as I walked over to our lunch table with Skyler.

"This is Skyler, he's in my science class."

"Hi, I'm Ember." She said, extending her arm across the table.

"Hey, I guess you already know my name." He laughed.

"Stormy Copper! Awesome band."

"One of my favorites." He said, starting to eat.

"Danielle, come to the bathroom with em. I want to wash my hands before I eat."

"Alright, we'll be back." I said, standing up and following Ember out of the cafeteria and into the girls bathroom.

"HOLY SHIT HE'S ATTRACTIVE!" Ember shouted.

"Keep your voice down! And yes, he is."

"Damnit Danielle, why do you always get the hot guys?"

"Maybe you should start being in more of my classes."

"Mind if I take this one for myself?"

"Nope, he's all mine." I smirked. "He's really nice and really funny too."

"God damnit! I need your luck."

"Maybe if you spend enough time with me, my luck will rub off on you."

"Hopefully." She said, clinging to me.

"Get off of me you weirdo." I laughed as we walked back into the cafeteria.

***

"I'M HOME!" I called as I walked into the house.

"In here!" My mom called from the kitchen. I walked in and grabbed an apple, leaning over the island as she pulled at Eli's skin with tweezers.

"What are you doing?"

"Eli got a splinter at school so I'm trying to get it out. How was your day?"

"Great!"

"Really? I told you! Do you have a lot of classes with Ember?"

"No, only two."

"Well that sucks."

"Yeah, but I met a new friend."

"A new friend?"

"Yeah, his name is Skyler."

"His?"

"It's not what you think mom. He's just a friend."

"Sure." She smirked.

*************************************************************************************

Time skip cause no ideas! Yay!

Skyler ----------->

Listening to Let Her Go~ Jasmine Thompson ---->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER