Chapter 169

Chapter 169

ELI'S POV

I was sitting in bed, doing my homework when Eddie opened up the window.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Eddie asked.

"No, I have a test tomorrow." I said.

"Alright, see ya loser." Eddie said, jumping out of the window. I got up and closed it, sitting back on my bed and going back to studying. He was going to another party which meant I was probably not getting any sleep tonight. He goes to a party at least once a week and always brings home a different girl a few nights a week, fucks her and then she leaves. Lately, he's been dating this one girl so she comes over quite often. Our parents don't know about her though.

***

Banging sounds on the window woke me up. I groaned and kept hearing it. I got up and opened the window to see Eddie.

"H-Hey." He laughed, a girl climbing in after him. He looked at me and started saying some random nonsense. I turned on the light and gasped when I saw him. His eyes were blood shot and his pupils were huge.

"A-Are you high?"

"A-And drunk." He laughed. "Let's fuck." He said to the girl. I turned off the light and got in my bed, trying to go back to sleep but Eddie making it impossible.

*One Week Later*

Eddie gets high often now, I still don't know how my parents don't know about this shit yet.  I was trying to get back to sleep after Eddie and his girlfriend finished but I started coughing. It got worse so I sat up and saw Eddie was smoking over in his bed.

"Dude! What the fuck!" I exclaimed, getting up and opening the window. "You know I can't breathe in smoke! Put that fucking thing out!"

"Calm down Eli and shut the fuck up. You're going to wake mom and dad."

"I can't breathe Eddie! This room is filled with smoke!"

"You're just a baby and a liar, I'm not putting this out." I dropped to my knees and crawled over to the door.

"Eli! Stop!" I opened the door and tried to take a few breaths of clean air but the smoke quickly moved into the hallway.

"MOM!" I screamed.

"ELLIOT! WHAT THE FUCK!" Eddie screamed.

"MOM! HELP!" I cried out, coughing my lungs out. I heard him trying to get his girlfriend dressed and out the window before my mom came. My mom came running, my dad right behind her.

"Oh my god! Brandon, stay in the room." My mom said and my dad closed the door. My mom looked into our room to see Eddie's girlfriend climbing through the window.

"Edward!" My mom exclaimed.

"Both of you downstairs now." My mom told Eddie and his girlfriend. I never bothered to learn her name. My mom helped me up and ushered me into her room to get me away from the smoke.

"What the hell is going on?" My dad asked me. I tried to speak but just kept coughing. "Where's your inhaler?"

"R-Room."

"Fuck, here." He said, handing he mine. I took a few puffs and slowly returned back to normal. "Now what happened?"

"Eddie was fucking smoking in our room!"

"That little shit." My dad grumbled.

"My life with him is a living hell dad!" I exclaimed, before I knew it, I was confessing everything. "He sneaks out all the time and parties, he gets high and drunk, he fucks a different girl every night in our room, keeping me up all night. I can't fucking take it anymore!"

"We'll take care of it Eli, don't you worry." My dad said jus as my mom walked in.

"Eli, I think you'd better sleep in here tonight. I can make you a bed on the floor."

'That sounds nice." I said. She grabbed pillows and blankets and made me a bed on the floor. I was finally able to sleep in peace.

***************************************************************************************

Oooh what do you think is going to happen to Eddie?

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER