Chapter 99

Chapter 99

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Month Later*

I walked to the park and saw Casey sitting on the bench. I smirked as I crept up behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Boo!" He jumped and turned around to see me, rolling his eyes.

"Jesus, Danielle. You scared the shit out me." He said and I just laughed. Casey and I have hung out a few times since we've gone bowling and have gotten to be really good friends.

"Race you to the swings." He said, standing up and sprinting to the swings.

"No fair!" I exclaimed, running after him and sitting down in the swing next to him.

"Beaaaaat you!" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you." I laughed. "I bet I can swing higher than you."

"You're on, Biersack." He said as we started swinging. We messed around at the park for a while and ended up back at the bench.

"Danielle." He said.

"Yeah?" I turned my head to face him but he quickly leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. I was shocked and didn't kiss back, which caused him to pull away a few seconds later.

"Shit Danielle, I'm sorry. I-I fuck everything up." He sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"N-No Casey, i-it's not you. I-I really like you."

"Really?" He asked, a small smile on his face and I nodded.

"I-I'm just not ready for a relationship. My last one ended really badly, and I'm still kind of traumatized by it. Maybe one day I'll tell you, but, I'm just not ready. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I understand. Just friends?" He asked, extending his hand.

"Just friends." I smiled, shaking his hand.

********************************************************************************************

Listening to Did It Hurt~NeverShoutNever

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER