Chapter 94

Chapter 94

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Year Later*

"Hey freshman." Ember smirked as I walked up to my locker.

"Hey freshman." I laughed. Today was our first day of freshman year and I was back in the same school as Camryn.

"What's your first class?" I asked.

"Journalism, E203. What about you?"

"English, E202." 

"Well, at least our classes our across the hall from each other." She shrugged and I nodded.

"Come on, we don't want to be late." I said and she nodded. We started walking around, not able to find the stairs. We walked up to a teacher and asked her where the stairs were. After asking about five different teachers that led us in five different directions, we finally found the stairs, which were behind a pair of doors.

We started going up the stairs and I heard the bell ring.

"Shit." I said as we ran up the stairs. We said bye and then went to our classes. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I sighed and knocked, noticing I was the only one in the hallway. Well, this is embarassing.

"Hi! What's your name?" My teacher asked.

"Danielle Bierack."

"Welcome Danielle, just go find an empty seat." She said and I nodded, fidnign the first empty seat and sitting down. She continued talking and I tried to control my breathing since I had just ran up the stairs.

"Now, I want you to turn to the person on your right and introduce yourself." She said and I turned to see this guy sitting next to me that I had never seen before.

"Hi, I'm Casey." He smiled. He had shoulder length black hair with bangs covering his left eye. He had pale skin and blue-green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Danielle, I'm guessing you're from the other middle school?"

"You would be correct." He laughed.

"Awesome."

***

It turns out Ember, Casey and I all had lunch together. So, after first period we walked down to the cafeteria and got our food out of the vending machine, sitting down in the hallway.

"Ember, thi is Casey, Casey, this is Ember."

"Hi." Ember said.

"Hey." Casey said. We sat in a circle and talked as we ate. My phone buzzed and I looked to see it was a text from Ember.

E~ He's so hot! Damn you Danielle!

D~ I'm not ready for a relationship Ember

E~ Sureeeeeeeeee

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. 

***

After school, I got onto the bus and put my earbuds in. Chris got his license over the summer so he drives Camryn to and from school.

The bus got to my stop and I got off, walking to my house. I walked in to see Camryn was already home.

"Hey Danielle, how was your first day of ninth grade?" She asked.

"It was fine. I met a friend in my english class."

"Really?"

"Yeah, his name is Casey."

"Ooh, his?" Camryn smirked.

"Shut up. I'm not going to date him. I'm done with relationships for a while." I said, making my way up the stairs.

**********************************************************************************************

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, this sucked so bad. I'm seriously running out of ideas so it's going to be a lot of time skips so I can finish up this story.

Casey ------>

Listening to Country Girl (Shake It For Me)~ Luke Bryan

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER