Chapter 61: Anniversary

Chapter 61

BRANDON'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Babe." Alex said, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking we should get out of the house for a night for our anniversary this year."

"I don't know Alex."

"Come on, we go out to dinner and come right back home every year. Let's drop the kids off with someone and go out to dinner then go to a hotel? Come on, let's do something different this year, it's our fifteenth."

"I know, but who are we going to drop our kids off with?"

"Well, Eli and Eddie can go with Bailey and Onyx." Alex suggested.

"But what about the girls? I don't want to drop all of our kids with Bailey cause I don't want her to get overwhelmed. I don't wan to drop them off with Blade and Gabe because they don't need two extra kids when they already have two and a baby. I don't want to drop them off with my parents because I don't want them to stress out and have too much work to do and such."

"Brandonm you're over thinking this. It's one night. I agree with you on not giving them to Blade, but why can't we drop them off at your parent's?"

"Alex, you don't understand how worried I am about them. My dad doesn't need anymore stress, his heart doesn't need it."

"Well, what about my parents?"

"I guess."

"Alright, then it's settled." She smiled, kissing my lips.

"I'll make the reservations." I said.

"I'll call Bailey and my parents." She sia dand I nodded.

***

"Why can't we stay with Aunt Blade and Uncle Gabe?" Camryn asked as we pulled into Bailey and Onyx's driveway.

"Because I'm not going to make them take care of the two of you, plus Christian, Blake and Dakota." I siad as I got out of he car. "Eli, Eddie, we're here." I said and they unbuckled their seatbelts, climbing ou of the car.

I walked them up to the door and knocked. Bailey opened with a smile and hugged the three of us.

"Why don't you guys go up to Lukas, he's in his toy room." Bailey said and they nodded, running past her and up the stairs.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"No problem, Lukas loves them."

"I'll pick them up in the morning." I said and she nodded.

"Oh, happy anniversary by the way."

"Thanks."

"How long?"

"Fifteen years."

"Wow, that's a long time."

"I know. How long have you and Onyx been married?"

"Going on twelve years." She smiled.

"Wow, well thank you again. We've got to head over to Ella and Jake's to drop off the girs."

"Ah okay, no problem Brandon, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." I said going back to he car. I got in and drove over to Jake and Ella's house, Alex walking them up to the door while I stayaed in the car.