Chapter 151

Chapter 151

ANDY'S POV

"Andy!" I heard someone call my name. I sat up to find I was still in the graveyard. "Andy!" I looked to see Harley standing, or hovering, by her grave.

"H-Harley!" I exclaimed, standing up and running to her. I tried to hug her but went straight through her.

"Andy, move on. It's okay. you deserve to be happy, and that woman makes you happy. Go."

"Please don't leave me again Harley!" I sobbed.

"Andrew, go ask her out. Do it for me."

"O-Okay." I said and she smiled. 

"I love you."

"I love you too Harley." She pressed her lips to mine and then disapeared. I dropped to my knees and sobbed. I really miss Harley.

I stood up and pulled out my phone, checking the time, three am. Fuck it. I got into my car and drove to Jessica's house. I banged on the door until she opened the door.

"An-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. She kissed back and I smiled, pulling away. She looked at me with a confused, tired look.

"Jessica, will you go out with me?"

"But I thought-"

"That doesn't matter, will you go out with me?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed her again before hugging her tightly.

"Okay, I'll let you get some sleep." I said and she giggled.

"Goodnight Andy."

"Goodnight." I said as she closed the door. I got into my car and smiled.

"Thank you Harley. I will always love you." I said before driving home.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short

Listening to She's Got It All~ Kenny Chesney

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER