Chapter 1: First Day

CAMRYN'S POV

"Camryn, wake up. You've got school today, wake up." I groaned and sat up. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stretched, looking up at my dad. "Once you're ready, come downstairs. Your mom is making breakfast." I nodded and he leaned down to kiss my forehead before leaving. I got out of my bed and walked over to my closet, searching through for an outfit.

I finally settled on one of my mom's old Black Veil Brides shirt she gave to me and some black skinny jeans. I turned on my flat iron and waited for it to heat up.

Yes, I am Camryn Biersack. Daughter of Brandon Biersack and grand daughter of Andy Biersack. I have long black hair and pale skin. I've been told that I look a lot like my mom, but I have blue eyes and I'm tall like both my dad and my grandfather.

I like pretty much all of the music that my parents, aunts and grandparents like. I get to go to Stormy Copper and Black Veil Brides concerts everytime they're in LA. I've never gone on tour though which is one thing I really want to do.

I hate going to school, and my parents know it. They think it's because of homework and waking up early. Truth is, I get bullied, alot. Only my sister, Hannah and Blake know it. If my parents ever found out, it'd just get a lot worse, especially if my dad found out.

He's given us all the talk about bullying. If we're getting bullied, we should tell them or another adult. We should talk to someone instead of taking it out on our skin. He's told us that so many times, I can recite his little speech by heart.

I know my dad is really sensitive about cutting and bullying, which is exactly why I'm not telling him about my bullying. He'll give me a big, long speech, check my arms and then go to my school to try to do something about it. I don't need the stress and he doesn't need the stress, so I've decided to keep this to myself, within reason.

I have a little sister named Danielle who is eleven and twin little brothers, Eli and Eddie, who are seven. I love them to death, but sometimes they can get on my nerves. I am the oldest, and am thirteen.

All of my cousins are amazing. Blake is twelve, Christian is ten and Lukas is eight. I'm the closest with Blake since he's only a year younger then me. My dad thinks it's cool that Blake and I are so close because him and my Aunt Blade were close when they were kids too.

Sometimes, I get jealous of Lukas, we all do. Before he started school, he went on every tour with his parents. Now that he's started school, he either stays with my grandparents, my uncle's parents, my Aunt Blade or us while his parents go on tour. But, when they go on Warped Tour, he goes along. I've been to Warped Tour before, but I haven't been on the tour like Lukas has.

But, then I think, and I'd rather my dad be a therapist then in a band. I mean, it's bad enough I have the last name Biersack. But, if my parents were in a band, it'd be worse because, if they get popular enough, you can't got anywhere without being noticed. 

I have one best friend that I've had since I was little. Her name is Hannah and she lives right next door. She had blonde hair and green eyes and likes all the same music as me. She's an only child so she considers me her sister and I consider her mine.

I finished flat ironing my hair and put on a thin layer of eyeliner before slipping on my black converse and heading down the stairs.

"Hey Camryn." My mom smiled.

"Hi." I said, sitting at the kitchen table next to my brothers who were already almost done with their breakfast.

DANIELLE'S POV