Chapter 118

Chapter 118

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Chris! Why is there no food on the table! People are going to start showing up in five minutes!"

"I've got it, just hold on." He said, running into the kitchen and grabbing the plates of food, setting them out on the coffee table.

"Thank you." I smiled, kissing his cheek. I am now two months pregnant and we've decided to have a house warming type party, just so we can get some stuff since we don't have much. Only my parents and Chris' parents know about the baby. So, we decided to invite some people over to tell them all at once.

Since our apartment is small, we're only inviting my parents and siblings, Chris' parents and BVB and their wives.

There was a knock on the door and I answered it to see my mom.

"Hi, mom, where's dad?" I asked as she walked in.

"Brandon! Get in here!" My mom exclaimed.

"Holy shit, this is our apartment!" I heard my dad say.

"What?" I asked, walking out into the hallway.

"This is the first place your mom and I lived after I graduated."

"No way!" I said.

"Yeah, look at this." He said, pointing to the brick wall. I walked over to him and looked at what he was pointing to. Engraved in the brick was B+A with a heart surrounding it.

"Cool." I said and he smiled.

"Oh yeah, now I remember." My mom said with a smile. "Wow, that's weird." She said and I nodded.

"Chris, this is the same apartment my parents lived in."

"Really? Wow." He said and then greeted my family.

Thirty minutes later, everyone was here and spread throughout our living room.

"We actually have a real reason for everyone being here, not just here to see our apartment." I laughed, grabbing everyone's attention. I reached over and grabbed Chris' hand, giving it a little squeeze.

"I'm pregnant." I said, all the girls gasping.

"What?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, you're going to be an aunt. Eli, Eddie, you guys are going to be uncles."

"Really?" They asked and I nodded.

"Name him Bruce!" Eli exclaimed.

"I blame both of you." I said, looking at my dad and grandpa. They raised their hands in surrender and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know what it is yet?" My Grandma Harley asked.

"No, I'm only two months."

"Make sure to tell me when you find out." She said and I nodded.

*One Month Later*

"What do you want it to be?" I asked as we sat in the waiting room.

"A boy." He smiled.

"Well, I want a girl." I said. 

"How about, if it's a boy, you name it, and if it's a girl, I can name it." He said.

"Sounds good." I smiled, kissing his lips.

"Camryn Biersack." I stood up and followed the nurse down the hall, Chris going with me. She led me to a room and I got up onto the table, lifting my shirt up. Chris reached out and rubbed my growing belly.

"I can't wait." He smiled.

"Six months." I said and he nodded.

"Nice to see you two again." My doctor smiled, walking in.

'You too." I said.

"Let's take a look at your baby, shall we?" She said and we nodded. She turned on the machine and squeezed the gel on my stomach. She moved the ultrasound wand around my stomach and outlined the figure that was my baby.

"There it is. Would you like to know the gender?"

"Yes." We said and she looked around a little more.

"You two are having a healthy little boy." She said and Chris fist pumped. "Congratulations." She said, printing out the picture and handing me a towel to wipe my stomach off with before leaving.

"Looks like you're going to be naming him." Chris smiled and I nodded.

"I'll think about it." I said as we walked out to the car. We got in and drove home. I sat down on the couch and laid down, Chris sitting dow and resting my feet on his lap.

"I got it!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked.

"Colton Brice Longsworth."

"I love it." He smiled, leaning over and kissing my lips.

***************************************************************************************

How do you like the name?

Listening to Eat It~ Weird Al Yankovic

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER