Chapter 33: What Is Wrong With You?

DANIELLE'S POV

"Danielle, dinner!" My mom said, walking into my room.

"I'm not hungry." I said, my voice muffled by my pillow.

"Danielle, you haven't eaten dinner in two days! What is going on with you?" My mom asked.

"Y-You're not starving yourself, are you Danielle?" My dad asked, crouching next to me and placing his hand on my back.

"No!" I lied. Everyday, the bullying gets worse. I just don't want to be a fat ass anymore.

"Then come on down and eat."

"I'm tired."

"You need some food in you. Come on. You can sleep after dinner." I groaned and got up, following my parents to the kitchen. I sat down and reluctantly started eating. They're catching on.

After dinner, I stayed in my room a bit before going into the bathroom and emptying my stomach.

CAMRYN'S POV

"Boo!" I exclaimed, scaring my sister.

"Jesus Camryn! You scared the shit out of me!" She exclaimed.  "And arn't you supposed to be in class?"

"Bathroom." I said, waving my pass. I looked around her and noticed there was no food in front of her.

"Danielle, why arn't you eating?"

"I finished."

"Danielle, you've been at lunch for five minutes." She just shrugged. I sighed and grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom.

"What the fuck is going on with you Danielle? Skipping breakfast, dinner and now lunch! You're not-oh my god." I gasped.

"OF COURSE NOT!" She yelled.

"Danielle, you can tell me anything. You know that." I said, tears pooling in my eyes.

"Not a word of this goes back to mom and dad or anyone." She hissed.

"Danielle! You're going to make yourself sick! You're going to get an eating disorder if you keep this up!"

"Don't tell them!"

"How long?"

"I don't know, like three days."

"Danielle, please eat!"

"No! I'm tired of being a fat ass!"

"Danielle, you're as skinny as a twig! What are you talking about?"

"I GET CALLED A FATTY AND A FAT EMO EVERY DAY CAMRYN! I'M JUST SICK OF IT!"

"Let me see your arms." I said quietly.

"N-No. I-I have nothing to hide." She said, backing up against a wall.

"If you have nothing to hide, then show me your arms." I wrestled with her for a bit before I finally got control of her and forced her arms down and out so I could look at them. I moved her bracelets and gasped when I saw about fifteen fresh cuts.

"Danielle." I aid queitly, tears beginning to roll down my cheeks.

"I need to go." She said, tearing her arms from my grip and running out of the bathroom and I sighed. What am I going to do?

********************************************************************************************

Listening to Pon De Replay~ Rihanna

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER