Chapter 111

Chapter 111

BRANDON'S POV

I fucked up so bad, now I have to go fix it.

I walked up to Casey's door and knocked, a woman who I'm assuming is his mom, answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm Danielle's father, I'm sure Casey has told you about her."

"Oh yes. Hi, I'm Elizabeth James, Casey's mother." She said, holding out her hand for me to shake.

"Brandon Biersack, nice to meet you. I was actually wondering if I could speak to Casey." I asked, shaking her hand.

"Of course. Casey! Can you come down here please?" His mom called.

"Yeah?" He asked, walking down the stairs. He saw me and his eyes widened.

"Mr. Biersack wants to talk to you." She said.

"O-Okay." He said, walking down the rest of the stairs.

"Why don't you step out here Casey?" He nodded and walked out of his house, standing on the porch. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of me, looking up at me.

"Danielle told me what you said."

"S-She did?"

"Yeah, and I just want to tell you that I'm sorry."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm sorry." I repeated. "I shouldn't have acted so childish at dinner. Danielle's just had a few really bad relationships and I don't want her to get hurt again."

"She told me everything and I promise I won't hurt her. I really like your daughter."

"You're a good kid, Casey." I smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Biersack."

DANIELLE'S POV

*The next day*

Casey ran up to me and kissed my lips, hugging me tightly.

"Why hello there." I chuckled.

"Is it too late for you to take me back?" He asked and I smiled.

"What brought this on?"

"Your dad appologized to me last night."

"Of course I'll take you back." I smiled, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said, kissing my lips.

***

I got home and ran up to my dad, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Of course, I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine, just don't ever fucking do it again."

"Deal." He smiled.

*****************************************************************************

Listening to Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride~ Mark Keali'i Ho'omalu And Kamehameha Schools Children's Chorus

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER