Chapter 113: Prom

Chapter 113: Prom

CAMRYN'S POV

*Seven Months Later*

"Fuck, I forgot my English book in English!" I exclaimed.

"I've got it right here, don't you worry." He smiled, placing my book in front of me.

"Thank you so much Chris!" I smiled, hugging him.

"No problem." He smiled. I noticed there was a piece of paper sticking out so I pulled it out to see something written on it.

"Will you go to prom with me?" I read aloud. I heard Hannah gasp and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Chris reached out and grabbed my hand, a huge smile on his face.

"So, will you?" He asked. After a moment my eyes widened and my mouth formed into an 'O' shape.

"Yes, I will." I smiled, tears rolling down my face. Chris hugged me tightly and passionatley kissed my lips.

****

 "Camryn! You look gorgeous!" My mom exclaimed as I walked down the stairs.

I had a floor length, strapless blue dress. The skirt was flowy and had sparkles at the top, along with the bust. It was pretty plain besides the sparkles, nothing too fancy. I had on blue heels to match and my hair was pulled up with a wavy piece of hair hanging down.

I had on sparkly, blue eyeshadow with black eyeliner and a nude lipstick. I had on some silver and blue jewelry to match as well.

"Thank you." I smiled. There was a knock on the door and my mom opened it, inviting Chris in. He looked over at me and his eyes widened.

"Wow Camryn, you look... beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled, blush rising to my cheeks. He hugged me and kissed my lips.

"Pictures!" My mom exclaimed. I groaned as Chris and I posed for about a thousand pictures before my dad pried the phone out of my mom's hands.

"How about we let them go." He said as she pouted.

"Bye." I said as we walked out of the house. "Oh my god, you got a limo?"

"Only the best for you." He smiled.

"You're so sweet." I smiled, kissing his cheek before walking with him to the limo. He opened the door for me and we slid in, the driver taking us to the hotel where our prom was being held.

We arrived and got out, walking into the ballroom. There were already a bunch of people dancing and making out. Chris and I hung out, ate a little and danced a little. The prom ended and we were faced with the crowd trying to get into the elevator.

"So," Chris started, pulling me away from the crowd. "We have an hour before you have to be back home and my friend who decided not to come because his date dumped him, gave me the key to his room. What do you say?" He winked. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and showed it to me.

"Sounds good." I smiled and he pulled me into the crowd. We got into the elevator and rode up to the room, running in and kicking off our shoes.

***

Chris and I layed on the bed for about five minutes, trying to catch our breath.

"That was amazing." I smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Yeah." He agreed. I got up and pulled my dress back on. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair, walkiing out to see Chris was fully dressed. I slipped on my shoes and we walked out of the hotel and out to the limo. The limo drove me home and Chris walked me up to my door.

"I had a great time tonight." He smiled.

"Me too, I'll see you next week?"

"Yeah." He said, leaning in and kissing me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, hugging him before walking into the house.

"Hey Camryn, did you two have fun?" My mom asked.

"Yeah." I said, taking off my heels and picking them up, walking up the stairs. I got into a baggy tee shirt and shorts, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

***************************************************************************************

Camryn's dress ------->

Listening to Circle Of Life~ The Lion King

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER