Chapter 68: Grounded

CAMRYN'S POV

Our Grandpa Jake and Grandma Ella stayed the night with us at our house and made sure we got to school on time. I still felt really bad for causing my dad to be in the hospital. I smoked one last cigarette at lunch and then vowed to quit.

This is going to be difficult.

I got home and my dad was sitting on the couch.

'Oh, hey dad." I smiled.

"Camryn, come here." My dad said. I walked in and he pointed to the recliner that was in the living room. I sat down and my mom walked in to the living room as well, sitting next to my dad.

"We went through your room while you were at school and took all of your lighters, cigarettes and your ash tray out of your room." My dad said. Thank god I had taken my blade to school with me.

"Good, I'm definitely quitting."

"And we don't want you hanging out with those girls anymore." My mom said.

"Got it."

"Also, you're grounded for a month. Give me your phone." My dad said and I sighed, giving it to him. "We already took your laptop out of your room. You're not allowed to have your phone, computer, watch TV or hang out with anybody. You go to school, come home, do your homework, got it?"

"Yes sir." I said and he smiled.

"Good. I hope you learned your lesson Camryn." My mom said.

"I did."

"Alright, now get up to your room." He said and I nodded. Well, I guess I deserve this.

********************************************************************************************

Do you think that was an appropriate punishment?

Listening to E.T.~ Katy Perry

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER