Chapter 131: Wedding

CAMRYN'S POV

"Ugh, I'm freaking out!" I groaned.

"Calm down." My mom said, touching up my makeup. "Everything is going to be fine."

"B-But, what-what if eveything changes, what if I'm not a good enough wife, what if our mar-"

"Camryn." My mom said, gripping my face. "Calm down, close your eyes and take a deep breath." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Do you feel better?"

"I'm still nervous."

"It's okay Camryn, that will pass. Just try to relax."

"Ugh!" I groaned, throwing my head back.

"Here Camryn, I have something for you." My Grandma Harley said, walking up behind me. She put something around my neck and smiled. I looked in the mirror to see a small, diamond necklace.

"Grandma, it's beautiful." I said with a smile.

"My mother wore it at her wedding, I wore it at mine, your mom wore it at hers and your aunts wore it."

"Well thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." She said, kissing my cheek. There was a knock on the door and Danielle opened it.

"It's dad." She said.

"Let him in." I said. He walked in and gasped when he saw me.

"Camryn, you look so beautiful and grown up." He said, hugging me.

"Thanks." I said.

"We're just about to start, are you ready?"

"I guess, I'm just really nervous."

"Chris is equally as nervous, don't worry." There was another knock on the door and Danielle opened it again.

"It's Chris' dad." She said, opening the door wider.

"Brandon, can I speak to you out here?"

"Yeah." He said and walked out.

BRANDON'S POV

"What's up?"

"Chris ran off."

"WHAT!" I screamed, hearing the door open. Alex stepped out and closed the door behind her.

"What is going on? Camryn is starting to freak out again."

"Chris ran off." I sighed.

"What!" She whisper yelled.

"Where'd he go? Why?" I asked.

"He's been super nervous all day and he's kept coming with 'what if's'. I guess it finally got to him and he ran off. I don't know where."

"Ugh, let me see if I can find him." I groaned, running out of the building.

ALEX'S POV

"Uhm, stall the guests and I'll try to keep Camryn calm." I said.

"Alright." Chris' dad said and left. I took a deep breath before walking back in.

"Mom, what's going on?" Camryn asked. 

"We're going to have to wait a few more minutes to start the wedding."

"What! Why?" She asked, starting to panic.

"Chris sort of ran off."

"WHAT! O-Oh my god, I-I have to go find him." She said, standing up.