Chapter 116

Chapter 116

CAMRYN'S POV

I knocked on Chris' front door, my heart racing.

"Hi Camryn." His mom smiled.

"Hi, can I talk to Chris?"

"Of course, he's in his room."

"Thank you." I said, walking into the house. I went up the stairs and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" I walked in and Chris turned around and smiled at me. "Hey Camryn." He said, hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Hey." I said, hugging him and then letting go. I closed the door with my foot and sat on his bed.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I don't want you to hate me." I said, tears coming to my eyes as I hung my head.

"Camryn, what happened? I could never hate you!"

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"W-What."

"You got me pregnant." I said, looking up at him. "When we had sex on prom night."

"Oh god." He said, standing up and walking across his room, running his fingers through his hair.

"I knew it, you hate me."

"No! I'm happy!" He said with a small smile, walking up to me and hugging me. "It's just, I'm worried. How are we going to afford this kid?"

"My parents offered to help out." I shrugged.

"Oh god, your dad wants to kill me, doesn't he?"

"He did, but then my mom calmed him down. I think he would've wanted to kill you if you abandoned me."

"I would never do that. I love you so much Camryn." He said, kissing my lips.

"I love you too." I said after we pulled away.

"We should probably go tell my parents, just to get it out of the way."

"Yeah." I said, standing up. We walked downstairs and stood in his living room.

"Mom! Dad! Camryn and I need to talk to you!" Chris called. His parents came walking in and sat down on the couch.

"What's up?" His mom asked.

"Well, Camryn's pregnant." He said, biting his lip.

"Really?" She asked and we nodded.

"How are you going to afford this child?" His dad asked.

"We'll figure out a way." Chris smiled, squeezing my hand.

"And, my parents offered to help out, my grandparents probably will too." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm happy for you guys." His mom said and his dad agreed.

"Well, I should get home." I said.

"Okay, I'll walk you out." Chris said, walking me to the door. He walked me out to my car and pressed me against my car, kissing my lips.

"One more week." He said, playing with my fingers.

"I know, I can't wait." I smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him one last time before opening my car door. I drove back home and walked in.

"What did he say?" My dad asked.

"He was excited." I said and my dad shrugged.

"I told you." My mom smiled and I nodded, going upstairs.

**************************************************************************************

Listening to Reflection~ Mulan

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER