Chapter 46: I'm Just Trying To Breathe

Chapter 46: I'm Just Trying To Breathe

BLADE'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Boys, get in the car." I said as they walked in the door. "We're going over to Uncle Brandon's. Aunt Bailey will be there with Luke and grandma and grandpa will be there too. Dad will meet us there."

"Okay." They said, dropping their bags by the front door and going out to the car. I grabbed the keys and followed them out, climbing into the drivers seat.

"I want to sit in the front!" Blake whined.

"But I called it first!"

"But I was born first." They fought as they tried to shove each other out of the car.

"Boys! You're acting like five year olds for god sakes! Blake, you sit in the front on the way there, Christian in the front on the way back."

"But-"

"Now." Christian climbed into the back and Blake let a satisfied smile creep onto his face. Blake turned around and stuck his tongue out at Christian, Christian doing the same thing.

"Boys, stop it right now before I slap the both of you." Blake quickly turned around and stared out the windshield. Christian sat back in his seat and the both of them pulled their seatbelts on. I pulled out of the driveway and drove the short distance to Brandon's house.

"Now boys, be on your best behavior." I said as I parked on the curb and they nodded. The three of us got out and walked up to the front door. Christian knocked and I heard the guys yelling from inside.

"Hey Blade." Alex smiled before turning around. "Damnit Brandon! I told you to get the fucking stuff from the attic five times!" She yelled before turning back around.

"Come on in. The kids are in the backyard." Alex said and the boys ran through the house and out into the backyard.

"They're driving me crazy." I laughed, walking in.

"I can imagine. Brandon!"

"Just a minute! Let me finish this game."

"Brandon Sean Biersack! Now!"

"Thanks a lot! You made me die!" Brandon groaned, setting the controller down and standing up.

"Good, now you can go get the clothes down from the attic."

"But I don't like the attic."

"Brandon, now." Alex demanded.

"Hey Blade." He said, hugging me and walking over to the stairs. "Is Gabe coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, after he gets off of work in about thirty minutes."

"Great." He said as we followed him up the stairs. Alex led me into her bedroom and we sat on the floor, talking as Brandon got the stuff down from the attic.

"So, what did the boys do?"

"What didn't they do? They were fighting in the car over who gets the front seat, trying to push each other out of the car. I told Christian to get in the backseat and that he could ride in the front on the way home. Once he was in the backseat, they were sticking their tongues out at each other and I threatend to slap them and they were quiet for the rest of the ride. Pregnancy mood swings can be great sometimes." I smiled.

"Oh yes they can." Alex smiled.

"DAD! COME HELP ME!" Brandon called. 

"BUT I DON'T WANNA!" My dad whined.

"Do it." I heard my mom say as she came up the stairs. She walked into the room and hugged me.

"Blade, it's so great to see you."

"You too mom." I said, hugging her back.

"ALEX! DOOR!" Brandon called.

"I'll be back." She said, getting up and going downstairs. She came up, Bailey behind her.

"Bailey!" I exclaimed.

"Blade!" She mocked me, hugging me.

"Here." Brandon said, tossing two boxes into the room.

"Thank you." Alex said as him and my dad walked back down the stairs.

"I would've had this already sorted out but Brandon wouldn't get it down." Alex said, opening one of the boxes. "I'll just make a keep pile and a give away pile." Alex said and I nodded.

"I understand." I said. She pulled the first item of the box and 'awwed'.

"I remember this." Alex smiled, showing off a pink onsie that had bunnies on it.

"This will be the give away pile." She said, placing it down.

***

"Blade! Gabe's here!" Brandon called. I turned around to see Gabe walking into the room.

"Hey babe." I smiled.

"Hey." He said, bending down and kissing my lips. "How was today?" He asked.

"Fine until the boys got home, they drove me crazy."

"You can tell me what happened later and I'll talk to them, alright?" He said and I nodded.

"Great, love you."

"Love you." I said as he left the room.

"He's so sweet." Bailey cooed and I nodded.

"He's been really helpful the past couple of months. I think he's learning." I laughed and they all nodded.

***

"Thank you so much for the clothes Alex." I said, hugging her.

"No problem, they were just taking up space." She said, hugging me back. I got into the car and drove back home with the boys, Gabe behind me in his car.

We got home and the boys ran upstairs.

"So, what'd they do?" Gabe asked.

"Fighting over the front seat and just really aggrivating me. It was mostly pregnancy hormones but I can't help it!"

"I know you can't help it, I'll talk to them okay?"

"Okay." I smiled, kissing his lips.

GABE'S POV

"Hey Christian." I said, walking into his room.

"Hey dad." 

"Follow me." I said and he nodded, following me out of his room and into Blake's room. "Hey Blake, I need to talk to you guys."

"Okay." He said, Christian sitting on the bed next to Blake. I closed the door and grabbed Blake's desk chair, sitting down in front of them.

"Your mom told me you were aggrivating her."

"We weren't doing anything that we don't normally do." Blake said.

"I understand that, but things that wouldn't usually annoy her so much, are ten times worse because of pregnancy hormones.  What I want you to do is when she tells you to do something, you do it. No hesitating, no fighting, do it right that second. It'll make your life so much easier, trust me, I've gone through this two times."

"Okay." They said.

"Besides, it's only for a few months." I smiled and they nodded. "Kay, love you boys."

"Love you dad." They said as I hugged them.

********************************************************************************************

Kay, longer chapter. I know it's a lot about Blade recently but you guys don't mind too much, right?

Listening to Part Of Your World~ Jodi Benson

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER