Chapter 82: Winter Formal

Chapter 82

DANIELLE'S POV

*One Week Later*

With the winter formal quickly approaching, I'll admit, I'm starting to develop feelings for Skyler, but who wouldn't? He's really sweet and nice and very attractive.

"Danielle." My dad said, walking into my room.

"Yes?"

"How about you bring that Skyler kid home for dinner tomorrow. I'd like to get to know him." My dad smirked.

"Daaad!" I groaned.

"I just want to talk to him."

"Fine, I'll ask." I said and he smiled, leaving.

***

"Hey Danielle." Skyler said as he walked up to me at my locker.

"Hey, my dad wants to know if you can come over for dinner tonight?"

"Sure."

"Great."

***

"We're home!" I called and my dad rushed into the room, my mom getting ahead of him.

"Hi, I'm Danielle's mom, Alex." She said, shaking his hand.

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled.

"And I'm Danielle's dad, you can call me Mr. Biersack."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Biersack."

"Danielle, why don't you go upstairs so I can chat with Skyler." I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs as my dad took Skyler into the living room.

***

"Who's the kid on the couch?" Camryn asked, walking into my room once she got home.

"It's this boy who's taking me to the winter formal next week."

"Ooh, does Danielle, have a crush?"

"No. I don't like him, only as a friend." Lie.

"Sureeeee." She said as she left.

"Danielle! Can you come down here please?" My dad asked and I walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"I approve." My dad smiled.

"Great!"

"Now, you two can stay down here."

"Dad!"

"Danielle!"

"Ugh!" I groaned, walking over to the couch and sitting next to Skyler. "I'm sorry about him."

"It's fine." He smiled.

*One Week Later*

"Danielle! You look beautiful!" My mom exclaimed as I walked down the stairs.

I had on a light purple, strapless dress that went down to my knees. The top was covered in purple roses and a satin band. The skirt part of the dress poofed out just a little bit. I had on light purple heels and had my hair pulled back into a fancy bun. I had on light purple eyeshadow and a thin line of black eyeliner.

"Thanks." I said, making it to the bottom. 

"Alright, let's go." My dad said and I nodded, following him out of the house. We got into the car and he drove to Skyler's house. Skyler ran out, dressed in a black dress shirt and black pants.

"Danielle, get out. I promised your mom a picture." My dad said. I groaned and got out, walking over to Skyler.

"My mom wants a picture." I said and he nodded. We posed and let my dad take a picture, his mom running out and doing the same. After all of the pictures, we got into the car and my dad drove us to the school.

"Bye dad." I said as we got out of the car.

"Danielle!" My dad called and I groaned, walking back.

"What?"

"Make sure his hands stay north of the equator."

"Dad!"

"Be safe." He said and I nodded, going back over to Skyler. We walked into the school and into the cafeteria which had been decorated to look like a winter wonderland.

Fake snow was on the window sills, the tables and parts of the floor. The tables had lavender, light blue and white table clothes and the streamers hanging from the ceiling and in front of the door were the same color. White snowflakes were hanging from the ceiling and small ones littered the tables. They even went as far as putting fake frost on the windows.

"Wow."

"It definitely doesn't look like a cafeteria." Skyler laughed and I nodded. The whole night, Skyler and I danced and ate and had a good time.

"May I have this dance?" Skyler smirked as a slow song came on, extending his hand out to me as he stood up.

"You may." I smiled, grabbing his hand and allowing him to pull me up. We walked to the dance floor and he wrapped his arms around my waist, my arms around his neck. We swayed to the music, smiling at each other.

"I've had a really good time tonight, Skyler. Thank you."

"My pleasure, I've had fun tonight too." He said and I rested my head on his shoulder. He lifted my head up and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back as we stopped swaying. We pulled away and he smiled, resting his forehead against mine.

"Wow." I said.

"Danielle, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I giggled and he smiled, kissing me again. We mainly sat out the rest of the time until my dad picked us up.

"Hey, how was it?" My dad asked as we got in.

"It was fun, the cafeteria was so beautiful." I said.

"Good." My dad drove to Skyler's house and dropped him off.

"I'll walk you to your door." I said, getting out with him. We walked up to the door and I gripped his face in my hands, kissing his lips. "Goodnight." I smiled.

"Goodnight." He said, pecking me on the lips one last time before walking into his house. I walked out to the car and got in the passenger seat, my dad driving us home.

"Hey! How was it?" My mom asked.

"Fun." I smiled, slipping off my heels and picking them up. I walked up the stairs and dropped my heels into the corner, turning to see Camryn leaning against my doorframe. I jumped and placed my hand over my heart.

"Jesus Christ, Camryn!" I exclaiemd and she just smirked. "I need to get dressed." I said.

"I know that look, you got kissed tonight, didn't you?"

"No." I said, going to my closet and taking out a baggy Stormy Copper shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

"Danielle." She said as I started to undo my hair.

"Fine, yes." I said, brushing out my hair, hitting the tangles caused by the hairspray. I'll take a shower tomorrow.

"Eep!" She squealed. "Does little Danielle have a boyfriend?" Camryn smirked.

"Maybe." I said, pulling on my sweatpants under my dress.

"Aah! That's so adorable! It doesn't hurt that he's attractive." Camryn smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, can you just leave so I can get out of this dress?"

"Okay...lovebird." She smirked and ran down the hall to her room. I rolled my eyes and closed my door, slipping my dress off.

****************************************************************************************

Danielle's dress ------->

Listening to Hell Above~ Pierce The Veil ------>

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER