Chapter 73: Cheating

CAMRYN'S POV

I was walking up to the school and saw Chris kissing some girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHRIS!" I screamed and he quickly broke the kiss, looking at me like a deer caught in headlights. The girl quickly ran away and I stood in front of him, hands on my hips.

"Oh god, angry chick arms. Camryn! I can explain!"

"Fuck you Chris. I don't want to hear your bullshit excuses!" I cried, running into the school and into the bathroom. I ran into the biggest stall, closing and locking it. I can't believe he would cheat on me after us being together for a year!

I opened my backpack and grabbed my blade, making a few cuts, sitting there and crying until the bell rang. I got up and went to the sink, washing off my arm and face. I reapplied my makeup and walked out, walking to my first class before I was late.

I managed to ignore Chris all day, I just wanted to finish the day and go home. It didn't help that I had the usual, mild bullying that really got to me today. Finally, the last bell rang and I sprinted out to the bus, getting on and slipping my earbuds in, blasting music all the way home. We got to my stop and I raced up to my house, walking in.

"Camryn! Did you get your report card?" My mom asked and I nodded, handing it to her.

"You're failing two classes! Camryn! Your dad and I are going to have a serious talk with you when he gets home."

"Okay." I sighed, walking up the steps. I closed my door and grabbed my blade, making a few more cuts. I can't take any of this shit anymore. Chris was really the only thing that made me happy and now I don't even have him anymore.

"Fuck this." I said, pressing the blade deep into my skin. All of a sudden, everything started to get dizzy and then I just saw darkness.

******************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short.

Listening to Who Says~ Selena Gomez

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER