Chapter 140

Chapgter 140

ANDY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I know I should at least try to move on, to get up and do stuff, but I just can't. I miss Harley so much. I keep having dreams and I just can't get over her death.

I looked over at the pile of glass that was still on the floor.

"Fuck it." I said, dropping to my knees and picking up a shard. I retraced the old scars on my arm, making a few new ones and just watching the blood appear. I bit my lip and wrote Harley on my arm.

I dropped the shard and began to cry.

"Harley." I cried. I layed down on the floor and eventually fell asleep.

DANIELLE'S POV

"It's such a beautiful day." I said, laying down on the grass. Casey and I were having a picnic in a nearby park. We're both working to pay for bills and food, but we both had a day off today.

"Yeah." He said, laying down next to me and grabbing my hand.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you." I giggled. "You're handsome." I said, kissing his lips. I heard a noise and looked up.

"A plane! I would just sit in my backyard and watch planes when I was younger."

"I know, you told me." He chuckled.

"Ooh! It's a skywriter." I said, watching the plane write letters in the sky.

"Danielle, will you marry me." I read out loud once it was done. "Wha-" I turned my head to see Casey was sitting up, holding an open ring box in his hand.

"Casey." I said, sitting up. He grabbed my left hand and held it. 

"Danielle, I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

"Of course." I said, starting to cry. He hugged me tightly and kissed my lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He said.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to American Honey~ Lady Antebellum

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER