Chapter 121: Home

Chapter 121: Home

CAMRYN'S POV

*A few days later*

We got home from the hospital a few days later. Chris gets two weeks off of work while I get twelve. He asked for more but they're weren't going to pay him past two weeks and we need money.

Once I go back to work my mom and Chris' parents are going to switch off watching Colton for us.

"Welcome home Colton." I said, setting his carrier down and picking him up. "This is your new home, but hopefully you'll grow up in a house." I smiled.

"Hopefully." Chris laughed. I looker down at the little sleeping baby in my arms.

"He's so precious, so perfect." I said.

"Yeah" Chris smiled.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Actually, I think I'm going to try to get some sleep. I have a feeling this little one is going to keep us up all night."

"Okay." I said as he walked into our room. I followed him and placed Colton in his bassinet next to our bed.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top, climbing in the bed next to Chris.

"I love you." Chris said, holding me close to him.

"I love you too." I said.

***

Colton woke me up with his cries so I got up and took care of him, rocking him back to sleep and going back to sleep myself.

After two more times of getting up, Colton cried again.

"Your turn." I mumbled. I didn't get a response so I turned over. "Chris, go take care of Colton." Still no response. "Chris!" I exclaimed, shaking him.

"What?"

"Colton's crying."

"And?"

"Can you get off your ass and take care of him?"

"You can't?"

"I've gotten up three times tonight tonight."

"You're already awake. He probably just needs to be fed anyway." He said.

"Fuck you." I said and got up to take care of my son. He didn't get up the rest of the night and even slept in that morning.

I was sitting on the couch when Chris walked out from the bedroom.

"Hey." Chris said, walking into the kitchen.

"Hi." I said. He got himself some food and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Sorry for being a little rude last night." I said, hoping he would appologize too or tell me what the fuck is going on with him.

"It's fine, you were just tired. I forgive you." I rolled my eyes and turned back to the TV.

***********************************************************************************

What's going on with Chris?

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER