Chapter 153

Chapter 153

ANDY'S POV

We decided that I would have my entire family come to dinner. That means my kids, their kids and their kids' kids. We also had her kids and their kids come as well, so there was going to be a lot of people.

Now it was my turn to be nervous because this is the first time I'm meeting her family. We walked in to the restaurant and up to the host.

"Reservation for Biersack."

"Here you are, would you like me to seat you or wait for the rest of your party?" 

"Just go ahead and seat us."

"Okay, follow me." He said, leading us to a seperate room to hold all of us. We sat down at the huge table.

"Boy, I'm nervous." I chuckled.

"Don't be, they're going to love you." She smiled.

"Don't use my shit on me." I chuckled.

"Just trying to help babe." She shrugged.

"I know, thank you." I said, leaning across the table and kissing her lips.

"Dad!" Brandon exclaimed, Alex and the twins following him.

"Hey Brandon." I said, standing up and hugging him.

"Nice to see you again Jessica." He smiled, shaking her hand and sitting down next to me, Alex next to him and the twins next to her.

"So, you're Jessica?" Alex asked.

"Yes I am."

"Nice to finally meet you, sorry I couldn't meet you at the party but I was just so busy with everything. I'm glad Andy found someone." She smiled, shaking Jessica's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She said. Slowly, everyone started coming in, after Camryn, Danielle, Blade and Bailey arrived with their families, I saw a couple walk over with a teenage girl, so I'm guessing it was her daughter. My heart started to beat faster and my palms started to sweat. Is this what Jessica felt like at Colton's birthday party?

"Mom!" The girl exclaimed, running around the table to greet Jessica.

"Hey Amanda, I want the three of you to meet Andy, my boyfriend." She said and I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you Andy." Amanda said, shaking my hand and her husband did the same.

"Oh my god." Their daughter said.

"What?" Amanda asked, looking at her daughter.

"Oh my god." She said, looking at everyone else who was seated. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"Sophia, what is it?" Amanda's husband asked.

"That's Andy Biersack, and that's Brandon, and that's Blade and that's Bailey and that's Onyx and, oh my god!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Oh." They both said.

"Fan?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe." They groaned with a smile.

"Can I hug you"?" She asked me.

"Of course." She ran around the table and gave me a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." I smiled, hugging her again. She hugged everyone else and then sat down, bouncing in her seat.

"Sophia! Calm the hell down!" Her dad exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry." She said, attempting to stay still. The rest of Jessica's family arrived and I greeted them, both of her kids seemed to like me which is good. The rest of my family arrived and we could finally eat.

We had a great time at dinner, good food and good conversations. Everyone split ways and Jessica got in my car with em so I could take her home.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

"Yeah, Sophia's adorable."

"I didn't even put two and two together." She laughed. "But you seriously made her night."

"Well, I'm glad." I said with a smile. We got to her house and I walked her up to her door.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight." I said, kissing her lips and I walked back to my car.

******************************************************************************************

Listening to Girls, Girls, Girls~ Motley Crue

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER