Chapter 133

Chapter 133

CAMRYN'S POV

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" I asked Chris and he nodded. We were siting at Danielle's graduation, waiting for her name to be called.

"I know, only two years ago." He smiled, holding onto my hand. Everyone from our family was here. My parents and brothers, my aunt and uncles with their families, both sets of my grandparents and the rest of BVB with their wives were here. Colton was sitting on my lap and I tried to keep him quiet for most of the ceremony.

"Danielle Biersack." We stood up and cheered as she walked across the stage. I looked over at my dad and he had tears in his eyes. We sat back down and I looked over at Chris.

"Only seventeen more years before we're in my dad's position." I said. Chris looked over and smiled.

"Yeah, I dread the day." He laughed, leaning over and kissing Colton's forehead. We cheered for Casey as he walked across the stage a little bit later.

Finally the ceremony was over and we all waited outside for Daniele. She ran out and hugged all of us.

"I'm so proud of you." My dad said, hugging Danielle, a few tears rolling down his face.

"Thanks, dad." She smiled as he kissed her forehead.

"Only four more years until the boys graduate." I said.

"Don't remind me." He groaned and then looked at the twins. "Don't get any older." My dad said and everyone laughed. Danielle turned around and saw Casey walked toward us. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. They kissed and then walked back over to us.

We went out to dinner and invited Casey and his family to come alone. We finished and all went our seperate ways.

BRANDON'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Have a nice day." I smiled as my patient left. Only a few more hours before I can go home. My cell phone rang and I looked to see it was my dad.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Brandon." My dad said, it sounded like he had been crying.

"Dad?"

"Brandon, get to the hospital, it's your mom."

"Oh god, I-I'll be right there." I said, tears coming to my eyes. I hung up and cancelled the rest of my appointments for the day before running out.

ANDY'S POV

"Sir, your wife is in room 105, you may go s-" I jumped up and ran down to Harley's room. I ran in to see her laying in the hospital bed. She was hooked up to multiple machines and looked so pale. It made me break down.

I sat in the chair next to her bed, grabbing her hand.

"Harley." I whispered. Her eyes barley opened and she managed to give me a smile.  "I love you so much. I'm not ready to lose you, not yet Harley."

"Thanks...for....everything." She managed to say. She was so weak.

"You're the love of my life Harley, I would do anything for you. I would switch places with you right now, if you could continue living."

"I...love...you." She said and I smiled. I leaned in and kissed her lips.

"I'm never going to forget you Harley, I will always love you. Just hang on until the kids get here."

"Mhmm." She said, closing her eyes again. I started to sob, not letting go of her hand. "Don't...cry." She said, which just made me cry harder.

BRANDON'S POV

I got in the car and sped to the hospital, grabbing my phone and calling Alex.

"Hello?"

"Alex, pick up the kids and get to the hospital now, and call Camryn. My mom is dying."

"Oh my god Brandon, I'll be right there." She said and hung up. I parked and ran in, going up to the reception desk.

"Hi, I'm here for Harley Biersack, I'm her son."

"Room 105." I thanked her and ran down to my mom's room. I ran in to see my dad crying by her bedside.

"Dad." He looked up and saw me. He ran to me and hugged me tightly. I walked over to my mom and grabbed her hand. "Mom."

"Bran...don." She said quietly, giving my hand a tiny squeeze. I started to sob, sitting down. 

"Don't leave me mommy." I cried. "Not yet." She reached out with a shaky hand and wiped away one of my tears, which just made me cry more.

"Don't...cry." She said. "I...love...you."

'I love you too mom." I said, kissing her cheek.

***

A few hours later, everyone was sitting in the hospital room. All of BVB and their wives, all of my siblings and their family, and all of my family was here. The families of the rest of BVB are going to fly out for her funeral.

"Andy...I...love...you." She said.

"I love you so much Harley. It's okay to let go, it's okay."

"I...love...you...all." She said and became still. Everyone in the room began to sob as we realized what happened. For the next five minutes, the only sounds were the sobs of our friends and family, and the flat line of the heart monitor.

I burried my face into Alex's shoulder, sobbing. My dad was hugging my mom's lifeless body, sobbing, taking short little breaths. He was in the worst shape of anyone here.

"Andy, do you want me to call a nurse?" Ashley asked. He nodded and and Ashley stood up, pressing the button.

A nurse rushed in and gasped when she saw my dead mother laying in the hospital bed. She double checked her vitals before turning to my dad.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Biersack." She said. My dad was crying too hard to answer. She called a doctor in and he pulled the sheet over my mom's face.

"NOOOOOO!" My dad howled, collapsing onto the floor. 

***

One by one, people started to leave. Soon, it was only my dad, Alex, Danielle, the boys and I. My dad was still sobbing. I don't blame him.

"Dad, why don't you come home with me for tonight."

"I-I can't possibly b-be a bur-"

"Nonsense, dad, you're coming home with us." I said. To be honest, I have no idea what he's capable of. He could go ahead and kill himself if he really felt like it, he just lost the love of his life. I helped him up and walked him out to his car, giving Alex my keys. I sat him in the passenger seat of his car and got in the driver's seat. He's not in the best position to be driving and I don't want to leave his car here.

I drove us home, helping my dad up to the guest room.

"Just come get me if you need anything, okay? I'm here for you dad."

"Thanks Brandon." He smiled. "I love you."

"No problem, I love you too dad. Good night." I said and went to my room. I stripped to my boxers and climbed into the bed, Alex holding me close.

"I can't believe this happened Alex."

"I know." She said, kissing my lips.

*********************************************************************************************

Aww :(

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Lost It All (Sequel To Lost In Stereo) {4} [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें