Chapter 138

Chapter 138

ANDY'S POV

I went back home shortly after visiting Harley's grave but just layed in my bed and grieved.

I woke up and turned over to see Harley laying next to me. I gasped and my eyes pooled with tears.

"H-Harley." I whispered, reaching out to poke her. I quickly pulled back when my finger made contact with her skin.

"What the fuck." She groaned.

"HARLEY!" I screamed, hugging her tightly.

"Andy, what the fuck?" She asked.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!" I sobbed. "I-I CAN FEEL YOU, THIS IS REAL LIFE!"

"Andy, what are you talking about?" She asked, pushing me away.

"I-I had a horrible dream. Y-You had this horrible disease and-and it killed you!"

"I don't have a disease Andy. It was just a bad dream."

"Oh my god, it was so horrible."

"You're fine and I'm fine." She said, gripping my face and kissing my lips.

"I missed your kisses."

"Andy, it was just a dream."

"I-I need to go call the kids."

"Andy! It's two am!"

"I need to-" I was cut off by tripping as I got out of bed. "Ow." I groaned, sitting up. I looked over at my empty bed confused. "Harley?" I asked, getting up. "Harley?" I began to run around the whole house, screaming her name. She can't be gone, no, she can't. I'm not ready. "HARLEY!" I screamed, running back into my room. "IF YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME, IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! HARLEY?" I dropped to my knees and began to sob. I let out an ear piercing scream and knocked the lamp off of the nightstand, making it shatter on the ground.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!" I cried. I picked up one of the pieces of glass and stared at the scars on my wrist from when Harley and Brandon were in the hospital after Brandon was born.

*Flashback*

 I crawled over to the vase sobbing and started to pick up the pieces. As I was picking them up, a piece jabbed into my hand.

"Owwwww" I said looking at the puncture hole and then stared at the piece of glass. I examined every sharp edge of it and found the sharpest.

"Now I get you Harley" I said with a smile and brought the shard closer to my arm. Without thinking about it I slid it across my arm, letting it dance. Blood flowing.

"I love you Harley" I said making another cut. "Brandon" Another. "Jake, Ashley, Jinxx, CC" One for each. "Mom, dad, Tom" 3 more added to my arms. "BVB Army, haters, Jon" I said, listing all the important people in my life and making a cut for each.

***

"Maybe just once." I said, bringing the glass closer to my wrist. "No." I said, throwing the glass back into the pile. I layed down and fell back asleep, seriously hoping I never woke up.

BRANDON'S POV

"UGH!" I screamed, hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"My dad's not picking up his phone. I'm going over there." Ever since he went home, I've called him every day, just to make sure he's okay.

"Brandon, he's a grown ma-"