Chapter 144

Chapter 144

ANDY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I stayed at Brandon's house to watch the boys while Alex was at the hospital with Brandon. As soon as he was released, I moved back home. I locked myself in my room and wrote about fifteen new songs, taking all the feelings I've endured over the past few months and putting them in songs.

I called the guys over so they could read them and we could try to start making a new album.

"Andy, what's going on?" Jinxx asked as he walked into my house. He sat down in the living room with the rest of the guys and I threw my notebook onto the coffee table.

"What's this?" Ashley asked, picking it up and flipping through it.

"Woah, are these new songs?" Jake asked and I nodded.

"Fifteen of them. I spent the last week writing all of them. I just need your guys' help with the music."

"Well let's go down to your basement and work on them!" CC exclaimed and we all agreed.

***

A few hours later, we had about half of the songs figured out completely and it felt good. I was finally back.

"Glad to have you back Andy." Ashley smiled.

"Glad to be back." I said.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, filler.

Listening to Check Yes Or No~ George Strait

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER