Chapter 41: Blade

Chapter 41: Blade

BLADE'S POV

"Gabe." I said as I walked down the stairs. Gabe had the day off and the kids were at school so I wanted to talk to Gabe.

"Yes?" He asked, looking up at me. I sat down next to him on the couch and bit my lip, grabbing his hands.

"So, I've been thinking and well, the boys are getting older. I want to try for another baby."

"What!" He exclaimed. "Blade, don't you think it's a little late for that? I mean, Christian is going into middle school next year!"

"So, alot of people have kids when their older kids are a lot older than ours!"

"Just, how would the boys react to getting a new sibling so late in their life? I thought that's why we had them close together, so they wouldn't have to learn to adjust to a new sibling?"

"I don't know Gabe, I just don't feel like I'm quiet satisfied yet. I mean, my family had three kids, and I've always wanted a daughter. You got your sons, but I never got my little girl. And I know you want a daughter, you want one to protect and spoil. You want one to be daddy's little princess, you want to be like Brandon, I know you do."

"Well yeah, I wanted a daughter, but we've had two boys Blade, don't you think if we try again, we're just going to get another boy?"

"I have a really good feeling that I'm supposed to have a girl. I feel like we stopped too soon, like there is a little girl waiting for us. I feel like if we try, we'll get the girl that we want."

"I don't know Blade, I thought we were done raising babies. I mean, we have about seven years until the kids are moved out and it'll just be us. Do you really want to tack on another eighteen years?"

"If it means getting my daughter, then yes. Gabe, you can't deny that you don't still want a daughter. You want someone to paint your nails and want you to play dressup and have tea parties. You want a little girl who you can protect from the boys, good and bad. You want to have a little girl to walk down the aisle, I know you do."

"Okay, I do. I just feel like another baby would just be a little too much."

"Gabe!" I whined.

"Fine, we'll think about it." I cheered and hugged him, kissing his lips.

*****************************************************************************************

Should they have another kid?

Listening to Applause~ Lady Gaga

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER