Chapter 5: You What?

CAMRYN'S POV

"You can't just let them treat you like that Camryn!" My sister called from behind me.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you Danielle." All the way home, she had been begging me to tell our parents about my cutting. She was starting to get really worried about me.

"They went too far today!" She kept talking.

"They just spray painted my locker Danielle. They're the one's who are going to get in trouble, not me." I said, not looking at her.

"WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS AS A BIG DEAL?" She began to yell, catching up with me.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE OVERREACTING!" I screamed as I walked into the house.

"I'M NOT FUCKING OVERREACTING CAMRYN!" I noticed my parents walk up to us.

"IT WAS JUST A LITTLE PAINT!" I yelled, turning around to look at her.

"THEY WROTE ON YOUR FUCKING LOCKER! THEY WROTE MEAN, NASTY WORDS CAMRYN! WHY DO YOU FUCKING PUT UP WITH IT?" Danielle screamed, throwing her hands up, tears coming to her eyes.

"Woah, what's going on here?" My mom asked. My dad had the day off today so he walked in with her.

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" I groaned, going to the stairs.

"WELL AT LEAST I DON'T FUCKING MARK UP MY ARMS!" She screamed, causing me to freeze.

"What?" My dad asked. I reached out and slapped Danielle hard across the face.

"Camryn! Don't hit your sister!" My mom scolded.

"I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! YOU LITTLE RAT!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face. My dad grabbed me and held me back from pouncing on her.

"Danielle, tell us everything. You won't get in trouble, I promise." My mom said.

"Don't you dare. I will never forgive you." I hissed, tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Camryn. I can't do it anymore." She took a deep breath before continuing to speak. "Camryn gets bullied really bad at school. She gets beat everyday, I see it! Her head is slammed into lockers, food is dumped on her. It's worse then she's letting you believe! And that journal she gave you? That was bullshit. She fucking cuts herself! Her arms are marked up!" She sobbed. I felt my dad's grip get tighter on me.

"Thank you Danielle, can you go up to your room?" My mom asked and she nodded, running up the stairs. My dad held me tightly and started to take my bracelets off. I was struggling but it was no use, he was too strong. He finally got all my bracelets off and stared down at the red marks on my arms. I gave up, knowing it was too late.

"HOW COULD YOU!" He screamed, letting go of my arms. I took the chance to back up against the wall. 

"I-I-I'M SORRY!" I sobbed.

"YOU KNOW HOW I FUCKING FEEL ABOUT THIS SHIT!" Now he was crying. "YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL AND YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK AND YOU GO AND DESTROY YOUR FUCKING BODY! THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING CAMRYN! YOU'RE GIVEN THIS BEAUTFIUL BODY FOR FREE AND IT TAKES CARE OF YOU, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING TAKE CARE OF IT! INSTEAD YOU FUCKING DESTROY IT! WELL GUESS WHAT CAMRYN, YOU GET ONE BODY, ONE LIFE. THEY NEVER FUCKING GO AWAY CAMRYN! THOSE SCARS ARE GOING TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER!" He yelled, laying out his arms and showing me his scars that were still there.

"HOW COULD YOU CAMRYN! YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL YOUR FUCKING SISTER TOLD US BECAUSE SHE COULD'VE SAVED YOUR LIFE!" He continued to scream at me. My mom just stood there, tears rolling down her face, not knowing what to do.

"HOW COME NO ONE UNDERSTANDS? I WASN'T GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF!" I yelled back.

"WELL GUESS WHAT CAMRYN, ACCIDENTS FUCKING HAPPEN. WHAT IF YOU WERE REALLY MAD AND CUT TOO DEEP AND BLED OUT? WHAT IF YOU ACCIDENTALLY CUT A VEIN? YOU'RE TESTING DEATH WHEN YOU CUT YOURSELF CAMRYN! ONE LITTLE MISTAKE AND BOOM, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DAD!" I groaned, trying to go to the stairs, but he stopped me.

"I FUCKING UNDERSTAND CAMRYN! I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT MYSELF! THE WORST THING IS, YOU LIED TO MY FUCKING FACE! I ASKED YOU PROBABLY A HUNDRED TIMES IF YOU CUT YOURSELF AND EACH TIME YOU SAID NO!"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!" I screamed. just wishing I could go upstairs and be alone.

"THERE YOU GO AGAIN! YOU JUST CAN'T STOP LYING! WE BOTH KNOW THAT IS BULLSHIT! WE BOTH KNOW THAT I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH! YOU'RE SO FUCKING INCONSIDERATE AND SELFISH CAMRYN! DID YOU NOT REALIZE HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU WOULD HURT DOING THIS? ME, YOUR MOM, YOUR SISTER, YOUR BROTHER'S, YOUR GRANDPARENTS, YOUR AUNTS, UNCLES, COUSINS AND THE REST OF BVB! THAT'S JUST TO NAME A FEW! WHAT IF YOU ACCIDENTLEY KILLED YOURSELF, THINK OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD MISS YOU! YOUR MOTHER AND I ALREADY LOST ONE CHILD, YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT US THROUGH LOSING ANOTHER ONE? GOD CAMRYN, I JUST SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU'RE SO SELFISH AND UNGRATEFUL. SO MANY KIDS HAVE A WORSE LIFE THAN YOU AND HERE YOU ARE, CUTTING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING BULLIED! YOU HAVE A NICE FUCKING LIFE CAMRYN BUT I CAN MAKE IT HELL REAL QUICK!" He yelled at me.

BRANDON'S POV

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" She screamed for the third time. I balled my fists and just stared at her. "YOU'RE NOT AT SCHOOL WITH ME! YOU DONT SEE THE BULLYING I GO THROUGH, IT'S HARSH!" All of a sudden, my hand connected with her cheek as I slapped her, hard. She stepped back a bit and cradled her cheek, tears welling up in her eyes. I looked up at Alex and her mouth was open, both of us not believing I just hit our daughter. I grabbed my car keys and raced out of the house, getting into my car and driving to the only place I could think of that would help me.

My parent's house.

***************************************************************************

Ooooooh! Did Brandon over react? Is Camryn going to stop, now that her parents know?

Lukas ---------->

Listening to Jukebox Hero~ Foreigner