Chapter 154

Chapter 154

ANDY'S POV

I walked up to Jessica's door and knocked, waiting a minute until she opened the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup." She smiled, grabbing her two suitcases. I grabbed one and she grabbed the other. We walked onto the bus and I put her luggage with mine, showing her my bunk.

"You like?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled. "I can't wait to spend the next three months with you."

"Me either." I said, kissing her lips. Our new album was finally released and we were touring the states to promote it. We have plans to go over to Europe next and tour over there.

We walked out to the lounge and sat down on the couch. I grabbed her hand and she rested her head on my shoulder. All the guys brought their wives, like we always have ever since all the kids moved out.

This is my first tour without Harley in so many years, it's going to have to take some time to get used to not having her on the bus, not waking up with her in my bunk. But I at least I have Jessica to fill that spot.

"Andy what's up?" Ashley asked.

"You're quiet." Jake said.

"Just thinking?"

"About what?" Jinxx asked.

"It's just, this is the first tour without Harley in years, it's just weird and different." Jessica rubbed my back and I smiled at her. "But I have you so it makes it ten times better." I said, kissing her lips and she giggled.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

******************************************************************************************

Listening to One Thing Remains~ Soul Survivor

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER