Chapter 152

Chapter 152

ANDY'S POV

"I'm so nervous." Jessica said.

"They're going to love you." I said, kissing her lips. Today was Colton's birthday so we were going over to Brandon and Alex's for the party. I figured now is the best time to introduce everyone to Jessica. We've been dating for a weeks and I haven't been this happy since Harley died.

I knocked on the door, holding tightly to Jessica's hand.

"Dad!" Brandon exclaimed, opening the door and hugging me.

"Brandon, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." I smiled.

"Alright, dad! It's about time. Hi, I'm Brandon." He said, holding out his hand.

"Ive heard a lot about you." She said.

"Well, come on in. We're just waiting for Danielle and Casey." He said, stepping out of the way and we walked in.

"Stay here and I'll go get my daughters." I said to Jessica.

"Alright." She said as she kissed her forehead. They didn;t even know I was dating again. I found Blade and Bailey, grabbing Blade and dragging her over to Bailey.

"Hi dad." They said.

"Girls, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I've started to date again." I said.

"That's great!" Blade smiled.

"I've been dating this girl for a few weeks and I want you two to come meet her."

"Is she here?" Bailey asked. 

"Yeah, come on." I said, leading them to the entryway.

"Jessica, this is Blade and Bailey, girls, this is Jessica." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you." Blade smiled, shaking her hand, Bailey doing the same.

"So, who is who?"

"I'm Blade." Blade said with a smile.

"So that means you're Bailey, the one in the band."

"That is correct." Bailey smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet you girls." She smiled and then they walked off.

"Come on." I said, pulling Jessica into the living room.

"Camryn! Let me see the birthday boy!" I exclaimed. Camryn smiled and picked up Colton, handing him to me.

"Hey Grandpa." She smiled.

"Man, he's getting so big."

"I know, it's crazy."

"Hi Colton."

"Pa Pa!" Colton said with a smile and I chuckled.

"Are you and Chris looking at houses yet?"

"Actually, we are. We hope to be in a house before fall."

"That's great. A house leaves more room for more kids." I winked with a chuckle.

"Chris doesn't want anymore kids until we get a house. So I'm hoping we get into a house as soon as possible." She laughed.

"Just be patient." I laughed, handing Colton back to her.

"Ehh! Ehh!" Colton whined, reached out towards me.

"What's wrong?" Camryn asked.

"Pane! Pane!"

"Airplane?" I asked and he nodded.

"Alright." I said, grabbing him from Camryn. I lifted him up high and started acting like he was a plane, running him around the small space and making noises. Colton giggled until I handed him back to Camryn.

"Camryn, this is my girlfriend, Jessica."

"Nice to meet you, I'm his grand daughter." She smiled, shaking Jessica's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Jessica said, shaking her hand back. I walked around, introducing Jessica to a few people at a time so I wouldn't overwhelm her.

Finally, I made it around to my band. I really hope they like her because I want to take her on our upcoming tour.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. Jessica, this is my band."

"Man, she's hot." Ashley chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up." I hissed at him.

"ASHLEY ABROCKETT PURDY!" His wife screamed.

"Damn, that woman has ears like a hawk, I swear." He mumbled.

"Damn right." She said. They talked to her for a bit, and I think they were okay with her.

"Andy, where's the bathroom?"

"Down that hall."

"Okay." She said and kissed my cheek as she walked off.

"So, what do you guys think?" I asked.

"I'm happy for you man." Jake smiled.

"Yeah, it's great you finally found someone to make you happy." Jinxx said.

"Thanks you guys." I smiled. "I was thinking about taking her on tour."

"That'd be great." CC said.

"Awesome!"

***

"See, I told you they would love you." I told Jessica on our way home.

"You were right." She laughed. "Your kids and their families are so cute."

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Your son looks so much like you."

"So I've been told." 

"Hey, maybe we should all have dinner. My kids and your kids, so we can all get to know each other."

"Sounds good." I said, pulling into her driveway. "We can set it up in the next couple of weeks."

"Okay." She said as I walked her up to her door.

"Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight Andy, I love you."

"I love you too." I said, kissing her lips as she walked into her house.

**********************************************************************************************

Listening to Easy~ Rascal Flatts

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER