Chapter 137

Chapter 137

BRANDON'S POV

I opened the door and pulled Blade into a hug. 

"Hey Blade." I said.

"Hi. How's dad?"

"Same." I said and she groaned.

"Ugh. Blake should be here soon." She said as Gabe, Christian and Dakota walked in.

"Alright, just go take a seat on the couch." I said and closed the door.

"Wait, where's Dakota?" Blade asked as she made it to the living room.

ANDY'S POV

"Grandpa." I heard a little voice whisper. I opened one eye to see Dakota poking my arm with a huge smile on her face. "Grandpa. I missed you." She said, holding her arms out. I sat up and picked her up, sitting her on my lap.

"I missed you too." I said, a small smile on my face.

"You look sad." She said, grabibng my face. "Don't be sad, be happy!" She smiled, pushing the corners of my mouth up. Oh to be six again.

"You're right Dakota." I chuckled.

"Dakota! There you are. Don't bother grandpa." Blade said, walking into the room.

"It's fine Blade." I said, pushing Dakota's hair out of her face. 

"Dad, you're actually smiling." Blade said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, this little one woke me up." I said, tickling her and she started to giggle, making me laugh.

"Rocket ship!" She exclaimed.

"Okay." I said, standing up. I picked her up and swung her around the room, making sound effects. She screamed and giggled until I put her down. I looked and saw Brandon and Bailey standing at the door.

"Dakota helped me realize that I shouldn't be sad." I chuckled, rubbing Dakota's head. "I mean, sure your mom is gone, but she left behind something great that I get to enjoy until it's my time." I said, picking Dakota up and resting her on my hip. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"So, do you still want to go to her grave?" Brandon asked and I nodded.

BRANDON'S POV

Everyone arrives at my house and we all got in our cars and drove to the cemetary. Danielle is moving out next month, so at least I have a bit of time before that happens.

We all parked and got out, walking to where my mom's grave was. We all stood around it, all eighteen of us, looking down at the enscription.

Harley Charity Biersack

May 14th, 1994- July 5th, 2055

Beloved wife, mother, sister and friend.

I heard my sisters begin to cry and I saw my dad was on the edge of breaking down. I told my sisters we should give my dad some alone time and they agreed.

"We'll be right back." I told my dad as all of us left.

ANDY'S POV

As soon as they left, I fell to my knees and broke down. I brushed my hand across her tombstone, tears falling down onto it.

"I'm going to visit you everyday, okay Harley? I'll tell you about everything going on so you don't miss out. I love you so fucking much and I don't want you to be gone. I know you don't want me to be sad, so I won't. Not anymore. I'll enjoy what little time I have left on this earth with our kids, and our grandkids and our great grandkids, like you loved to do." I sang Die For You and then Love Isn't Always Fair.

"You will never be forgotten." I said and stood up. I wiped my eyes and walked to where everyone was standing.

"I'll wait in the car." I said, walking past them. They all walked to Harley's grave while I just got in the car and sat.

"THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!" I screamed, acting like a five year old having a tempur tantrum. "This fucking sucks." I mumbled.

*********************************************************************************************

Listneing to Last Dollar (Fly Away)~ TIm McGraw

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER