Chapter 176: Off To College

ELI'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Well, that's the last of it." Eddie said as he put the last box in his car, closing the door.

"I'm sorry we can't go with you to help you set up your dorm." My mom said, hugging him.

"It's fine mom, I'll send you guys pictures after I get settled in."

"You better." She smiled. "I'm going to miss you so much." She cried.

"I'm going to miss you too." Eddie was leaving about a few weeks before classes start so he can make it to Texas and get settled in. "Call us as soon as you get there. I want to know that you made if safely."

"I will mom, don't worry."

"I am going to worry."

"Okay." He laughed. He said goodbye to everyone else and then there was just me left. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"I'm going to miss you Eli."

"I'll miss you too." I said, trying not to cry. We've never really been seperated since we were born, and now we were going to be a little over 1,000 miles apart.

"You've been a really good brother and you're a big reason I'm even going to college." He said, wiping the few tears falling from his eyes.

"Stay out of trouble."

"I will." He smiled and hugged me again. "Okay, I need to go before I change my mind." He laughed, grabbing his keys. We all waved bye to him as he pulled out of the driveway.

*A Few Weeks Later*

"Here's the last box." My dad said, placing it on top of a stack of boxes.

"Thanks for helping me move in." I said, looking around at my new "home" for the next year.

"No problem." My mom smiled, hugging me. I hugged her back. "'I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too mom." She grabbed my face and kissed my forehead before moving out of the way. My dad smiled at me and walked up to me. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"I'm proud of you son." 

"Thanks dad."

"Good luck."

"Thanks, enjoy your empty house." I laughed.

"Oh I will." He chuckled. "No, we really are going to miss having you two in the house though."

"I'm going to miss being home. I'll try to come home one weekend every month to visit."

"We would love that." My dad smiled.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too Eli."

**********************************************************************************

Listening to Welcome To The Black Parade~ My Chemical Romance (dont comment about how much you miss the band)

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER