Chapter 177: Andy's Wedding

ANDY'S POV

*Nine Months Later*

"Oh god." I mumbled, struggling with my tie as my hands shook.

"Let me help you." Brandon said, walking over to me and doing my tie for me.

"Thanks." I sighed.

"You're a wreck dad!"

"I haven't had to get married in years Brandon! And the first time didn't work out so well."

"Dad, everything is going to be fine. You both love each other and everything is going to be fine!"

"It's kinda weird that you've been to both of my weddings."

"At least this one I'll actually be able to remember."

"Yeah."

***

I watched as Jessica walked down the aisle and smiled. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress. Since her dad had passed, she had her son give her away. She reached the end of the aisle and stood in front of me. The ceremony started and I kept my eyes locked on the beautiful woman in front of me.

***

Soon, it was time for vows and I said mine after Jessica said hers.

"Jessica, I never thought I would love another woman ever again, until I met you. They say third times the charm, and it's still true. I almost gave up on dating because of the first two disaster dates I went on, but I'm glad I kept trying. If I didn't, I never would have met you. After three long years, I'm glad that our two families are finally one and I am proud to call you my wife. I love you Jessica."

A few more words were were said, rings were exchanged, and then it was time for the famous I do's.

"Do you Andy, take Jessica to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you Jessica, take Andy to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me and by the State of California, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." I pulled Jessica close and kissed her lips, everyone cheering. We pulled away and turned around to face everyone.

"I present to you, Mr and Mrs Andrew Biersack!" We walked up the aisle and went to the limo waiting for us outside to take us to the reception.

***

Before Jessica and I left for the airport for our honeymioon and after everyone went home, I did one more cheek of the room we had our reception in to make sure nothing was left behind.

"Dad!" Brandon called. I turned to look at him and he threw something at me. I caught it and looked down at the box in my hands, condoms. I looked back at him and he smirked at me. "We don't need anymore siblings!" He laughed as he walked closer to me. I chuckled and slung my arm around his shoulders.

"Ypu're a good kid Bradnon. The main readon I was worried about this day was I was hoping you guys were telling me the truth about behind okay with me getting remarried."

"Dad, we saw how heartbroken you were after mom died. We're just happy that you're happy. You love her, she loves you, that's all we want. We know that you will always love mom and always miss her, and so will we, but mom would want you to mive on."

"I love you guys so much." I said, hugging him.

"I love you too dad."

"I better get outside or we'll miss our plane."

"Try not to stay in the room the whole time!"

"Don't you have a wife to get to?"

"Don't you?" I flipped him off and chuckled as I walked out of the building to the limo waiting out front.

"Sorry I took so long." I said, getting into the limo.

"What kept you?" Jessica asked.

"Brandon wanted to give me a gift."

"Oh? What was it?" I pulled out the box of condoms from my pocket and smirked. She just laughed.

"I gave him a box when he got married so if just an inside joke between us." She nodded and kissed my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled, kissing her lips.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to Better As A Memory~ Kenny Chesney

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER