Chapter 19: Then I Lost It All

Chapter 19: Then I Lost It All

BRANDON'S POV

*The Next Day*

"Camryn! We're leaving! You're in charge!" I called as I picked up my keys.

"Where are you going?" Camryn asked as both of the girls ran downstairs. I smiled at Alex as she walked past me and out to the car.

"We have a doctors appointment."

"Both of you?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, both of us."

"Why?" Camryn asked. I took a deep breath and sighed.

"Don't tell your brothers or anyone, but your mom might be pregnant." I whispered. They both gasped.

"W-What?" They said and I sighed.

"Might. We're going to the doctor's today to find out."

"Do you promise to tell us when you find out?" Danielle asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." They smiled and ran back upstairs. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as I walked out of the house. I locked the door and went out to the car, getting in and turning it on. Alex grabbed my hand as I pulled out of the driveway and drove out of the neighborhood.

"I'm scared Brandon." Alex admitted.

"I know Alex, me too. But I bet you're not even pregnant."

"But what if I am?"

"We'll make it work. We can move Danielle in with Camryn. I can have my dad lend me money if we really need it. I'll pick up extra hours at work, we'll make this work, I promise you. Everything's going to be fine." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Brandon."

"I love you too Alex." I said, rubbing my thumb over the top of her hand. We made it to the doctor's office, parked the car and walked in. Alex checked herself in while I went to go find seats. She joined me shortly after and sat next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Brandon, I'm really scared."

"Everything's going to be fine."

"Brandon, what if I really am pregnant. I'm at the age where I have a good chance of having a kid with a mental disability or a miscarriage! I don't think I can deal with another miscarriage and our kids already get bullied enough. I don't want our kid to get bullied extra because they have down syndrome or something!"

"Everything's going to be fine." I whispered again, rubbing her thigh and grabbed her hand.

"Alexandra Biersack?" The nurse called about five minutes later. We both walked back and followed the nurse to the room. Alex got onto the table while I sat in the chair next to her. She lifted up her shirt and grabbed my hand as we waited for the doctor.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Biersack." The doctor smiled, shaking both of our hands. "So, you think you're pregnant?"

"Yeah, I took a home test and it was positive, but I wanted to come here to double check."

"Alright, well let's take a look." He smiled, pulling the machine over and turning it on. He put the cold gel on Alex's stomach before moving the wand around. Alex gripped my hand tightly, looking up at the black and white picture on the screen.

"Well, I don't see anything." Alex and I both let out a sigh of relief, her grip on my hand loosening. "Would you like a blood test just to triple check?"

"Yes please." The doctor flashed a smile at us before wiping off Alex's stomach, allowing her to pull her shirt down. She sat up and gripped my hand as a nurse came in and started to take some blood, both of them walking out of the room.

"Thank God." Alex smiled, jumping off the table and hugging me tightly.

"I know. Do you feel better now?"

"Much." I smiled and kissed her lips for a few seconds before hugging her tightly again. The doctor walked in a few minutes later, papers in hand.

"Well Mrs. Biersack, your blood tests came up negative." Alex and I smiled at each other and thanked the doctor as he left. Alex checked herself out and we walked out to the car, getting in and pulling out of the parking lot.

"I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

"Same." I said.

"Brandon, that was too close a call, I think we need to do something so that doesn't happen again."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should get a vasect-"

"Nope." I interupted her, not taking my eyes off the road.

"Why not!"

"Why can't you get your tubes tied like my sister or get an actual hysterectomy or something."

"Those are major operations Brandon! With you it's just a snip snip and you're done!"

"I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Stop acting like a fucking child Brandon and just get it done! This was too close of a call and we can't keep relying on birth control and condoms to keep us safe!"

"I'll think about it." I sighed, continuing to drive.

CAMRYN'S POV

Another sibling? Hell no. Three is enough. I snuck down the stairs and went down to the fridge, careful not to attract any attention from my siblings. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and opened it up, drinking a bit before grabbing another one and going up to my room.

"Camryn?" I quickly hid the cans behind my back as Danielle walked down the stairs. "W-What's behind your back?"

"Nothing."

"Camryn." I sighed and looked her in the eyes.

"Promise you won't tell anyone." Danielle frowned. "Promise?"

"Promise." She sighed. I showed her the two cans of beer and she gasped. "Shh."

"You've been drinking all of dad's beer?"

"Yes. You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"But Camr-"

"You promised. Don't let a word of this slip to anyone, alright?"

"I promise." Danielled sighed again. I smiled and hugged her, going up to my room.

****************************************************************************************

Should Brandon get the procedure done? Why or why not? Should Danielle tell her parents or keep Camryn's drinking a secret?

Listening to When I Was Your Man~ Bruno Mars

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!