Chapter 129: Christmas

CHRIS' POV

*Three Months Later*

I parked in Camryn's parents' driveway and got out, going up to the door. I raised my fist to knock but stopped. I bit my lip and decided to practice my lines one last time.

"Fuck it." I said and knocked, then regretting it.

"I'm not ready, I'm not ready." I said quietly. I started to step away but the door opened, damnit.

"Chris? Hi! Where's Camryn?" Alex said, opening the door.

"Um, it's just me. Can I talk to you and Brandon?" I asked.

"Of course is everything alright?" She asked, letting me in.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just need to ask you guys something." I said.

"Go ahead, sit on the couch. Brandon!" She called. I sat on the couch, shaking my leg. She walked over to me. "Can I get you anything? Water? Something to eat?"

"I'm good, thank you." I said.

"What?" Brandon asked, coming down the stairs.

"Chris wants to talk to us."

"Is everything okay?" He asked as they both sat on the other couch.

"Yes, everything is fine. I just need to ask you guys something."

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"I would like your blessing for me to ask Camryn to marry me."

"Wow Chris, I appreciate you asking. You have our blessing."

"I just love Camryn so much and I feel like it's the ri-wait, you said yes?"

"Of course, I can see you guys both love each other and you're a great father. You're the perfect person for her, Chris." Alex said.

"Thank you guys so much." 

"Have you already got a ring?" Brandon asked.

"Yup." I said, taking the box out of my pocket and showing it to them.

"Chris, it's beautiful!" Alex exclaimed.

"I've been saving up for a long time."

"Well, it looks like it's paid off. Do you know how you're going to do it?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah, actually, I need your help." I said.

CAMRYN'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Chris! We're going to be late!" I called, picking Colton up and resting him on my hip. He was wearing a red onesie that said Baby's First Christmas in green.

"We can't leave until we kiss under the mistletoe." Chris said, coming out of the hallway.

"We don't have mistletoe, Chris."

"Think again." He said with a smirk, motioning down. I looked to see misteltoe hanging from the waistband of hs jeans.

"I'll kiss your lips." I said, walking over to him and kissing his lips before walking back to the door. "Now we need to go." I said. He pouted and followed me.

"Are the presents in the car?" I asked.

"Yes." He said as we made it to the parking lot.

"Good." I said, opening up the backseat door. I strapped Colton into his car seat while Chris started up the car and got in. I got into the passenger seat and we drove to my parents house for Christmas. Both of my grandparents, my aunts and uncles and their families were coming as well. I didn't want to keep my brothers waiting too long from opening gifts so I wanted to hurry over.