Chapter 93

Chapter 93

BRANDON'S POV

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache. I groaned as I sat up, holding my head.

"Hung over?" Alex laughed, walking into the room and I nodded. "Here." She said, handing me a glass of water and a few Asprins. "Oh yeah, your mom called and said she wanted you to go over there as soon as you woke up."

"Oh god, I'm scared." I said, standing up and stumbling over to the closet. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain black tee shirt, slipping on some shoes. I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and said bye to Alex before walking out to my car.

I drove to my parents house and got out, walking up to the door. I knocked and my mom opened it a few seconds later, and she didn't look too happy.

"Oh, that face doesn't mean good news. Eighteen years of experience, I'm in deep shit." I said and she nodded. I sighed and walked into the house, seeing my hung over father lounging on the couch.

"I'm not going down alone." My dad said as I walked into the living room.

"Oh god." I said, sitting in an empty seat.

"What if your right mind made you take your father to a strip cluib?" My mom asked me.

"He was depressed, you wanted me to help him, he's fixed." I said.

"I didn't want you to help him by taking him to a strip club!"

"Hey! It made him happy and that's all I was asked to do?"

"God! I fucking hate men!" She grumbled.

"Hey! I didn't do anything wrong! If anyone, I'm the victim here!" My dad exclaimed.

"You agreed to go with them."

"They dragged me out of the fucking house! You saw it!"

"You didn't have to go inside. You didn't have to drink. You didn't have to drink until you passed out! You had some control Andrew!"

"Oh god. The full name. Well, I'm sorry I'm fucking mourning!"

"ANDREW! YOU'RE MOURNING OVER SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN FUCKING DEAD YET!"

"HARLEY, THIS IS TERRIFYING FOR THE BOTH OF US!"

"YOU JUST DON'T...don't." She said, swaying a bit as she held her head.

"Harley?"

"Mom?" I asked, both of us on the edge of our seats.

"I-I'm fine. Just a little-" She was cut off by passing out. My dad rushed over and caught her before she fell.

"Harley! No! Not this! Not now!" He cried.

"D-Do you want to take her to the hospital?"

"Y-Yeah. Start up the car." He said and I nodded, running out of the house. I started up my car since I had my keys with me and saw my dad rushing out with my mom in his arms. He placed her in the backseat and got in the passenger side while I got in the driver's.

I rushed to the hospital, parking and my dad carrying her in. I sat in the car for a moment, taking a few deep breaths.

"Please don't let this be it." I said before getting out of the car. I walked into the waiting room and saw my dad pacing.

"Did they say anything?"

"N-N-No. T-They just took her back and won't let me see her."

"She's going to be fine." I said, hugging him.

"D-Don't say that Brandon. D-Don't get my hopes up." He sobbed.

"Dad, she's strong. It's not her time. Just sit down and try to relax." I said and he nodded, sitting down. "Do you want me to call anyone?"

"N-No. Let's wait until we get the results. I mean, she just passed out but didn't seize so, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Okay, I'm just going to call Alex, let her know what's going on."

"Okay." He said as I walked out of the hospital. I dialed Alex's number and put the phone to my ear, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex. Just calling to let you know I may not be home for a while."

"What? Why?"

"I'm at the hospital."

"What! Why?" She asked, starting to panic.

"My mom and dad were fighting and my mom passed out."

"Oh my god, is she okay?"

"We don't know. We think it's her brain AVM."

"D-Do you want me to come down there?"

"No, not until we get the results at least. If she's okay, then there's no need to worry eberyone. I'm just going to stay with my dad until we get the results."

"Okay, stay as long as you need. I love you."

"I love you too Alex." I said and hung up. God, I hope she's okay.

***

"Harley Biersack." My dad and I stood up, running over to the doctor.

"What's going on? Can I see her?" My dad rambled.

"You were aware of your wife's brain AVM, correct?"

"Yes sir, was this the cause?"

"Sort of. What happened before she passed out?"

"Well, we were fighting."

"Ahh. Symptoms can be triggered by stress or being over whelmed, like a fight. If I were you, I would do my best to limit her stress because it can actually shorten her life span even more. You shouldn;t be too worried about symptoms, they shouldn't be too harmful. She should be released in a day or two. But, we did some X-Rays and her AVM has grown so you'll just need to keep an closer eye on her. If she passes out, it shouldn't be too bad, as long as she doesn't start seizing. If she does, bring her in right away."

"Thank you, can we go see her?"

"Of course." He said and gave us the room number. We sprinted down to her room to see she was asleep.

"Well, I should get home. Call me when she wakes up, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Brandon, love you."

"Love you too dad." I said, hugging him before leaving.

*******************************************************************************************

Listening to Forever Love~ Danna Richards and Avia Butler ------->

35 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER