Chapter 32: My Back's Against The Wall

DANIELLE'S POV

"FATTY!" Someone shouted, pushing me into a locker. I cringed as I felt one of the combonation locks dig into my arm. I stood up straight again and continued walking down the hall.

"Fat emo." Someone sneered, knocking my stuff to the floor. I sighed and quickly picked up my stuff, hurrying to my next class.

"Watch where you're going fatass!" Someone screamed at me as I accidentally ran into them.

"Sorry." I said quietly, running to my class. I sat down and looked up at the ceiling, trying not to cry. Once I got home, I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped my clothes off and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Fucking fat ass." I said quietly, grabbing my stomach. I got into the shower and rested my head on the wall, letting tears silently fall. This wasn't the first day either, this has been going on for about a month and I hate it.

I got out and dried myself off, looking at myself in the mirror again. I picked up the blade I had brought in here with me and made a few cuts on my arms. I know I promised Camryn I would stop, but I can't. I snarled at myself in disgust and made a few cuts on my stomach.

"Fucking fat ass." I said again, wiping off the cuts and pulling on clean clothes. I walked into my room and climbed into my bed. I think it's best if I skip dinner for tonight.

CAMRYN'S POV

"Camryn, can you go wake your sister up for dinner?" My mom asked and I nodded. I went up the stairs and went into her room. I walked over to her and shook her.

"Danielle, wake up." I said and she groaned.

"No."

"Come on, you need to come eat dinner."

"I don't want to eat dinner!"

"Why not? You haven't had anything since you've been home! You must be starving!"

"I feel sick." She said and I sighed.

"Alright fine, have it your way." I said, leaving her room.

"She said she feels sick." I said, entering the kitchen. My mom just sighed.

"Okay, go ahead and eat. I'll go check on her." I nodded and went over to the table where my dad and brothers were already eating.

DANIELLE'S POV

After Camryn left, I tried to get back to sleep. I was almost asleep when my mom came in.

"Danielle, you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine, just a little sick. I just want to sleep."

"Okay, if you're sure. You haven't had anything since you've been home."

"I'm not hungry mom."

"Okay, I love you. Just tell me if you change your mind."

"Okay." I said as she kissed my cheek and left. This is going to be difficult.

***************************************************************************************

Oh no, Danielle!

bvb_33 gave me the idea

Listening to Knocking On Heaven's Door~ Guns N Roses

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER