42

Angelina does not have the intention of being Chase's fiancee...again.

She wanted Evelina to become Chase's fiancee. Why? Because she wanted Evelina to feel what she felt.

How it felt when your own fiancee ignores you and neglects you.

If Evelina and Chase are engaged, and Chase is in love with someone else. Won't it be like they switched places?

"Pardon me for asking but, why is lady Angelina interested in swordsmanship?" Chase asked. His eyes filled with expectation.

Angelina had long prepared the answer.

"I just think swordsmanship is quite majestic and powerful. Everytime I look out my window and see the knights practicing, I can't help but be in awe. "

"Other than that, having skills in swordsmanship would be very useful. Whether it be self defense or something else..." Angelina those words with interest and passion in her eyes.

As if she truly was passionate in swordsmanship.

"Exactly!" Chase said rather loudly. He always spoke gently and a little quietly.

So not only was Angelina suprised, he was to.

He immediately shut his mouth and his face reddened in embarrassment.

He coughed a couple of times before saying.

"I agree with lady Angelina. I too am very passionate in swordsmanship. Although I'm not the best swordsman, it would be my pleasure teach you." Chase said. He loved swordsmanship. He spent his free time dueling or training.

So he didn't mind sharing the beauty of swordsmanship with others.

Angelina gasped and put on a suprised and excited expression.

"Really? That would be wonderful!" On the outside she looked like a childish young lady who just received amazing news. But she sneered in the inside.

'man...I never knew he was so easy to fool!'

**********

Eric was laying down on the cold, hard floor of his 'bedroom'.

He was extremely injured. Blood flowed down his head.

Earlier, Evelina came in and saw the empty bowl and cup.

She was furious and immediately kicked Eric.

"You! Where did you get food!?"

"I told you that your not allowed to eat as long as you didn't find a way to kill that b*tch!"

Evelina hit Eric several times. She grabbed his hair and hit him against the wall.

And blood flowed down his head.

Evelina questioned Eric of who gave him the food.

Eric repeatedly protested that he didn't know several times. But Evelina was so furious that she didn't even listen.

She was already furious due to Angelina's previous actions, and now her last bit of sense of reason snapped.

She didn't hesitate and beat up Eric so roughly that even Carol, who was used to doing horrible things for Evelina, shivered in shock and dear.

Evelina finally stopped. She stepped back and let of Eric.

His was heavily injured. But he had grown numb to the pain.

"Miss....your dress.." Carol pointed out that Evelina's dress had become dirty.

"Tsk!" Evelina felt a surge of anger arise. But she restrained herself this time and left with Carol.