51

"Ah!" Caught off guard, lady Sonia failed to dodge and the tea spilled all over her dress.

"You! How dare you!" She pointed her finger towards Angelina and shouted at her angrily.

"Oh my...lady Sonia.. your dress..... it seems you should go back now..."

"I-.... I'll never forget this!" Lady Sonia said before marching to the door and leaving.

After Angelina heard the door close, she sat back down on her seat and ate the pastries with a peace of mind.

By noon, Eric finally woke up. He slept incredibly well. It was his first time sleeping in such a comfortable bed. So he was reluctant to get up.

But he was starting to get hungry. Knowing that today he would be eating good food, he rushed to get up.

But then he realized he couldn't go to the dining room, so he decided to go to Angelina's room.

When he entered, he saw Angelina and Marie waiting for him with a table full of food.

"Your finally awake. Good morning...or...I mean...good afternoon" Angelina greeted him with a smile.

Eric nodded and said softly, "good afternoon"

"Come sit" Angelina did a gesture pointing at the seat beside her.

"Mm" Eric nodded. As soon as he sat down, his gaze fell on he food on the table.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go ahead and eat. You need to eat more. Look at how skinny you are."

"Thank you, lady Angelina." Eric smiled.

Angelina was a bit dumbfounded for a moment before smiling back.

Once the food entered his mouth, Eric could feel his heart go warm and tears formed in his eyes. It was so delicious...so full of flavor..and it was warm..

Back when Evelina was his master, he would always receive cold and left over foods. But now he gets to eat all these good food...

He couldn't stop a tear from falling.

Eric reached out his hand to wipe his teary eye, but Angelina beat him to it. She wiped his eyes with a handkerchief gently.

Then she looked at his clothes.

"Marie will take you to buy some new clothes after you take a bath. It's about time you wear something other than this."

"Wait...I will!?" Marie almost dropped the tray she was holding.

Eric realized that the clothes he was wearing was old, smelly, and a little dirty. He flinched and tried to creat more distance between him and Angelina.

He didn't want her to think he smelled bad..

Angelina silently chuckled at Eric's behavior. His thoughts were all plastered on his face. He was easy to read.

After Eric finished eating, he had a full stomach and it was the first time he felt satisfied in years.

Marie took Eric back to the room he was staying at and told him to take a bath.

Marie gave Eric some of Alex's cloths when he was younger. Even though it was a little too big, it was better than the clothes he was wearing before.

Angelina, Marie, and Eric went downtown. But they didn't head towards the same direction.

Marie took Eric to a clothing shop to buy him some clothes.

And Angelina went to sir Robert's shop.