110

"Do you know what you've done!? What kind of truck are you playing!? How dare you humiliate Eve like this!? All you do is cause trouble!" 

Though someone was screaming at her, Angelina remained silent and calm. She was even smiling.

"Marie go inside." Angelina chuckled.

"What? But miss..." Marie hesitated.

"Don't worry Marie. I'm just going to have a short chat with my older sister and eldest brother." Angelina laughed. But it was clear to Marie that she was actually quite angry.

"O...okay miss..." Marie left with a gloomy face.

Once Marie entered the mansion doors, Angelina turned around and backhand slap Alex. "Pap!"

"....." The slap wasn't that strong but it still infuriated Alex.

"Sister how could you slap him!?" Evelina rushed to Alex's side. "Don't be angered brother. Lina is just a little tired and short tempered! Please don't be too hard on her..." 

"Eve your too kind. Stop defending her! She needs to learn her lesson!" Alex turned his attention back to Angelina and was just prepared to scold her once more, when Angelina began speaking. 

"I found it amusing how much you trust her brother. It's quite touching actually. Trusting each other is good. But if you trust each other too much... It could be really bad..." A smile crept up Angelina's face.

Only few people know this, but when she smiles with a certain look in her eyes, it means she's not only mad but extremely annoyed.

"What are you talking!? Stop spewing nonsense! Eve isn't anything like you! She's an absolute angel!" Alex sneered.

Suddenly, Angelina grabbed Alex's chin and turned it around, forcing Alex to look at Evelina.

"How much do you trust her? Would you trust her with your life? Your relationship with her must be really strong for you to trust her more than your other sister." Angelina spoke gently into Alex's ears.

"You! I have no such sister like you!" Alex smacked Angelina's hand away, quite roughly.

"Brother! Don't say that!" Evelina tried to ease her elder brother's mood.

Angelina looked at the two for a moment before walking away.

"B*tch! Come back here!" Alex screamed with fury, but was ignored by Angelina completely.

************

The sounds of a spoon scraping the plate echoed throughout the dining room. The quietness of the room caused it to sound much louder than it should be. It gave off the a lonely feeling.

Glancing around, Angelina sighed. She was used to it. No one would join her for dinner, not that she really wanted anyone to.

But it have her  a strange feeling that she just couldn't figure out.

The duchess would usually accompany her. But she stopped ever since that day...

The food was carefully made by the family cook. It should taste amazing. It's a shame that Angelina can't really enjoy it with this strange atmosphere.

"Clank" the sound of a plate being placed down startled Angelina.

She looked up and saw that Eric had placed his plate on the spot facing her and decided to have dinner with her.

"What are you doing here?" Angelina stopped eating.

"Well I thought since no one was here... I would join you. You don't really have a problem with that right?" Eric asked her, but he didn't wait for her answer as he already started eating.