122

To avoid being recognized by her voice, Angelina slightly changed her tone when she spoke. Her appearance truly shocked the nobles. Many questions and speculations stirred up in their heads.

"Is that really Angel?"

"Judging by her words, it has to be her!"

"Only aristocrats are allowed to enter the banquet. Angel is an aristocrat!?"

"...." Arianna was completely stupefied. She sighed helplessly as she rubbed her forehead.

Usually, if anyone were to create trouble in an imperial event, the empress would've ordered for the guards to take them away. But... the empress and emperor were conflicted on what to do. Angel's name and reputation was quite spread out throughout the empire, even though they admired her to some extent. But before they could think any further, a sweet voice sounded.

"I'll allow it!" Elizabeth, who was plagued with boredom throughout the whole banquet, finally felt excited.

"...." The empress and emperor sighed and let it be. Their dearest daughter had made a decision, they didn't dare oppose it. The youngest princess truly has them around her finger...

"Thank you, your highness." Angelina gracefully curtsied, causing the young Elizabeth to blush with joy.

"Who are you really?" Cecilia asked sternly.

"I don't think that is important, princess Cecilia. Now, shall we begin with the match?" Angelina chuckled. Though she was wearing a mask and most of her is covered with a white cloak, it did not conceal her charms.

"...fine!" Cecilia agreed with a dark expression.

The previous two palace servants brought in a second stool and easel, along with all the needed supplies for Angelina. The positions of the easels are facing away from each other, so that Cecilia and Angelina could not see each other's painting till they both had finished. The nobles surrounding them could see the canvases but not clearly since Angelina and Cecilia's bodies would be covering it.

When the two began, Cecilia felt slightly shocked. While she was still adding colors to her pallet and thinking of what she would paint, Angelina was already adding colors to the canvas with a swift pace. She didn't even look nervous, as if she's confident the ending of this match will end with her triumph.

Seeing Angelina without the slightest trace of anxiousness, Cecilia only felt even more motivated to win against her. Unfortunately for her, Angelina wouldn't even let her have the chance.

' The Travelling Soul '

Angelina knew it wasn't fair for her to do this. But just because she's aware of it, doesn't mean she cares. She was going to use this princess as a tool for her big surprise, why should she care for fairness?

Cecilia's body slumped forward slightly before straightening back. It was barely noticeable but her eyes were slightly dim. Cecilia's hand rose and picked up a brush. Then she began to paint at quite the slow pace.

Both took two and a half hours to finish. Since it took quite a bit of time, the nobles had the servants bring them chairs. They were also given a few drinks and desserts for them to entertain themselves with.

After the two were ready to show their paintings, they both stood up and held their finished paintings.

"On three, you... Um Miss Angel will reveal to us the painting first, then that weird woman, understood?" Elizabeth clapped her hands loudly.

"Understood princess." Angelika nodded, followed by Cecilia's nod.

"Good! Now... One! Two! Three!" As soon as Elizabeth finished, Angelina turned the canvas around and showed it for everyone to see.