34

"okay....creepy...."

"Pfft" Charles let out a teasing grin.

"I just thought the name didn't suit her, but why did you have to imply that she was bloodthirsty!?" Zack got the chills.

"I'm not implying anything, it was just a fact"

"A creepy one!" Zack glanced at the piece of paper again ".....she doesn't look bloodthirsty..."

"Well looks can be deceiving"

"Okay stop! Your giving me goosebumps!"

Charles smiled.

"......."

**********
The next day, Angelina and Marie went to Robert's shop together.

The shop has been cleaned by the staff members. Unfortunately you could still see some of the evidence from when the hoodlums wrecked the shop.

When they entered the shop, they saw workers walking around, cleaning, and bringing some of the items to the back.

"Hey! What are you doing here!? We're closed today!" Suddenly a female staff who didn't reconize them tried to force Angelina and Marie out of the shop.

"Let go of us! Do you know who is my miss!?" Marie was annoyed that this female employee was pushing her and Angelina.

"I don't care who you are! Get out!"

"What's going on here?" Suddenly they heard a male voice behind the female employee.

"Huh? Oh! Boss- I mean...general manager!" The female worker looked back and she saw the voice belonged to sir Robert.

"Hm?" He looked at Angelina and Marie "oh! Good morning boss!"

"Huh?" The female employee was confused "w-what did you call her...general manager...?"

"Hmph" Angelina smirked.

"Nia apologize to her now! She's the new boss and owner of the shop, lady Angelina!"

"Wha...what!?" Nia looked back in shock and astonishment.

"Hah!" Marie looked proudly at Nia while crossing her arms.

"Nia, apologize!"

"I-i" Nia reluctantly bowed in front of Angelina and Marie.

"I-i... I'm sorry! Please forgive me.....b-boss!"

"Oh? Why are you apologizing to me?"

"Y-you..!" Nia knew what Angelina was intending for her to do.

"I-i....I'm sorry boss...for being impolite! Please forgive me!"

Angelina grunted in acknowledgement. Then she turned to sir Robert.

"It seems some of the workers need to be taught more manners...we wouldn't want the customers to feel uncomfortable" Angelina was smiling, but it was clear she was not happy.

"Ah yes of course. What brings you here, m'lady?"

"Well I brought some money to help you afford the repairs" Angelina took the bag of money off Marie's hands.

"Oh yes, thank you boss!" Sir Robert looked around and said "boss, why don't we go somewhere else."

"Alright" Angelina was escorted to the back by sit Robert, and Marie followed behind them.

"Um miss...it seems we have encountered a problem"

"Oh?" Angelina sat down.

"Well the painter who would sell his paintings to us...has quit and decided to sell his paintings to another shop instead..."