33

"w-wait lady Arianna!" Evelina's tried to explain herself.

"Enough. It's getting late, everyone may take their leaves. It's been fun ladies. I hope to see you all again"

"Uhmm of course lady Arianna..."

"Yes....thank you for having us"

"Mhmm...please invite us again, lady Arianna"

"See you again lady Arianna"

All the ladies took their leaves.

"...lady Evelina... aren't you going to leave? Do intend to stay overnight in my garden?"

Evelina flushed red in embarrassment.

"I-i.... I'll take my leave now, lady Arianna..." Evelina left in embarrassment. She left holding her personal maid's hand for support.

Soon Arianna left as well.

Arianna hated people like Evelina, so she was very irritated about Evelina's actions.

Arianna always felt something was strange about Evelina. It seems she was correct.

"Miss would like me to prepare your dinner now? " Arianna's maid asked.

"No need"

"But miss-"

"I have no appetite." Evelina completely destroyed Arianna's appetite.

"Oh yeah...make sure to blacklist the Skyler family's first miss, Evelina Skyler. She will no longer be welcomed or invited to any of my events."

"Yes miss"

Arianna grunted in response.

*******
"Miss are you alright...?" Evelina's maid, Carol was quite nervous. Her master looked very upset.

"....." Evelina stayed silent. Her hands were trembling.

"Miss...?"

"Shut up!"

"....." Carol immediately stopped talking. She knows best how bad her master's temper is.

"That b*tch Arianna Chandler! Does she think she's better than me!?"

"She's only a marquess's daughter! Is she acting arrogant because her father is the emperor's cousin!?"

"Damn b*tch!!!!"

"How dare she humiliate me!"

Evelina was screaming loudly in fury. She was so loud, even the Coachman heard her and flinced in shock.

*******
Angelina stared at the bag still filled with gold coins and more.

'turns out it was cheaper than I thought...'

Even after buying the shop, Angelina still had lots of money.

"Marie"

"Yes miss?"

"Bring a bag here. Than take some of the money and put them in there. Give it to sir Robert tommorow. Tell him to use it for the repairs of the shop."

"Alright miss"

Marie came back with bag. Angelina then helped Marie put some of the money inside the bag. Angelina still left some though.

"Put both these bags in my room. Make sure to store it well"

"Of course, miss!" Marie grabbed both the bags and went back upstairs.

Angelina sighed and laid down