95

Arianna didn't know if this was an illusion, or reality. It took her a few moments to comprehend Angelina's words.

"Pardon? Lady Angelina is planning to open a boutique and would like me to design for you?" Arianna asked. Her expression still astonished.

"Indeed. Of course, I won't force lady Arianna. Only if lady Arianna would like to." Angelina smiled.

"I....I'd love to!" Arianna felt a smile spread across her face. Once she realized, she immediately covered her face and adjusted her expression. Bringing back her usual blank and calm expression.

"Ahem...I mean...I would be honored." Arianna coughed.

"....." Angelina didn't know if she should laugh or feel sympathy. The scene before her was quite amusing, but at the same time, pitiful.

"Then it's settled?" Angelina smiled.

"Yes. I will help lady Angelina." Arianna tried to hide her embarrassment.

"Then I suppose I must inform m'lady about something..." Angelina swept her gaze over to a familiar painting hanged by the wall.

It was one of her works.

"Hm?" Arianna was puzzled. Why was Angelina looking at that painting?

"I must admit, that painting over there, is truthfully a work of mine." Angelina chuckled.

"....." Arianna was caught off guard once more. She didn't believe Angelina at first but then began to piece everything together.

She was an intelligent women and quickly found the answer.

"W-what...is lady Angelina...the mysterious painter... 'Angel'?" Arianna's body turned stiff as she asked.

"Haha. Indeed." Angelina fanned herself and nodded.

"....." At first, Arianna was stunned by her own conclusion and found it impossible. But as she listened to Angelina's expression, she gradually found it possible and impressive.

Lady Angelina was the true owner of the famous shop 'colored beauty'!?

Arianna was dumbfounded.

Painting and works of the mysterious painter 'Angel' was on high demand and the prices were not cheap.

She too was an admirer of beautiful things and could not stop herself from purchasing a few of the paintings. But she never knew it was all works painted by a friend!

"But why did you choose me lady Angelina?" Arianna asked.

"Why not? Lady Arianna's talent is quite well known. I believe lady Arianna will accomplish something quite extraordinary." Angelina sipped her tea.

"I'd be honoured." Arianna used a handkerchief to hide her smile.

**********
Evening came and after returning from the Chandler estate, Angelina decided to stop by the shop.

She got off the carriage with the help of Marie. As soon as the staff saw her familiar silver hair, they alerted sir Robert immediately.

"M'lady? Why have you come?" Sir Robert asked.

"I came to check the shop and if you have already a place in mind for the boutique." Angelina answered as Marie put on a thin coat on her.

"Well I have...! Recently a shop nearby closed down and is put on sale. It's condition is not too bad either. I believe it is suitable." Sir Robert replied.

"Very good. Take me there." Angelina adjusted the coat around her.

"Yes m'lady." Sir Robert naturally agreed.