124

"What... Why would Miss want that?" Marie's mind completely went blank. Is it possible that her miss is now into bugs!?

"Marie... Whatever strange guess you have in your mind is probably not it. Just get the bugs." Angelina sighed helplessly.

"Yes, miss..." Marie mindlessly walked out the room.

Angelina looked at her reflection one more time before standing up and leaving her room as well. According to the original Angelina's memories, she was allergic to citrus...

But it was not severe. If she were to drink something with citrus, at most her lips and throat would itch.

Angelina met a maid outside her room and decided to ask her a question, "You, do you know when my sister is hosting her tea party?"

"Um... I believe it's the hour after noon, my lady." The maid answered honestly.

'So there's still time...' Angelina pondered. She turned to the maid and smiled. Shortly after, the maid's eyes turned slightly hollow and she left to go to the kitchen.

Now that she was in the maid's body, she could do what she wanted. When she entered the kitchen, no one was there except for a female cook, who she quickly used the travelling soul on.

' Ah, this should be it...' Angelina found the teapot for the tea party on the wooden counter and took off the lid. She grabbed a lemon from a nearby fruit basket. Then she grabbed a knife and sliced the lemon into two before squeezing one to let the juice out of the fruit into the teapot.

' It might be slightly painful for me but it will be worth it...' Angelina thought.

*************

"Good afternoon lady Evelina..."

"It's an honor to be invited to this party, lady Evelina."

"Lady Evelina, you look as lovely as always!"

"Hey..." Elizabeth waved indifferently.

"Thank you for inviting me, lady Evelina." Harper thanked gratefully.

"It's truly a joy to have tea with you again." Lady Sonia clapped her hands happily.

"I'm so happy you all came! Thank you for coming, everyone!" Evelina greeted her guests in the lobby and soon let them into the garden.

When they arrived at the prepared spot, Angelina was already there and had even taken a seat!

"Lady Angelina?" Elizabeth was pleasantly surprised and immediately took the seat left to Angelina.

"Sister... What are you doing here?" Evelina smiled to hide her anger and asked politely. However she had already silently cursed Angelina a ten thousand times.

"Huh? What do you mean sister? Didn't you invite me earlier? I'm sorry... I'll leave if I'm not welcomed here." Angelina looked sad and hurt. Her pitiful and wronged expression immediately caused Evelina's smile to twitch.

"N-no! You have to stay!" Elizabeth reached out to hold Angelina's hand then turned to Evelina, "you can't make her leave! Lady Angelina is my friend!"

Evelina gritted her teeth in annoyance. Her blood boiled but she still maintained her kind smile. She wasn't invited! What is she going on about!?

"What are you talking about sister? You're invited by me so of course you are welcomed! " Evelina forced herself to laugh cheerfully and took the seat right to Angelina.

"Thank you sister!" Angelina revealed a meaningful grin to Evelina. Her wide smile looked beaming as if she was overjoyed, but really Angelina was holding back her laughter.