108

"Lady Evelina is so kind..." some whispered in their hearts.

"Lady Angelina is truly blessed to have such a caring and beautiful sister..." they continued to silently praise Evelina.

Chase merely smiled at Evelina. Evelina responded with a smile as well. There was clearly unknown tension between them.

Angelina felt complicated.

Evelina definetly was not aware of Chase restoring his memories. But it felt... Strange... Like there was something else....

Angelina could not quite put her finger to it.

"Why is everyone praising his random lady?" Elizabeth muttered quietly. But Angelina heard her.

"That's my sister, princess. You've praised her back on the day of the embroidery competition." Angelina turned to the princess, who was clinging to her arm.

"really?" Elizabeth looked confused. "Eh... I don't remember boring people."

"Haha..." Angelina chuckled nervously. This princess really is...

Elizabeth's sight fell on her second brother's empty seat. ' Damn it...' the little princess cursed in her heart.

She turned her head left and right, before finally catching her brother squatting, and staring at the grass. She instantly knew what he was doing.

"Leon! Stop trying to catch bugs! Your a prince!" Elizabeth finally let go of Angelina's arm and ran towards her brother.

Once she was close enough... She kicked his back.

"Ow! What was that for Lizzy!?" The second prince whined.

"Your embarrassing the imperial family!" Elizabeth scolded her second elder brother.

"Your one to talk! No one noticed me until now!" The two bickered.

The crown prince, who was reading a book and ignoring everyone trying to speak to him, finally took his eyes off reading.

He frowned and stood up.

Before the two younger siblings knew it... He was behind them, glaring at them disapprovingly.

"Hehe... Brother...." The two young royals nervously called out.

"You two..." Alistair, the crown prince, grabbed his younger siblings by the collar and dragged them away.

"Wait brother....! I haven't had enough fun yet!" Leon complained.

"Well you shouldn't have caused such a ruckus." Alistair stated.

"Noooo...." The two younger siblings cried out as they were ruthlessly dragged away by their eldest brother.

.....

Witnessing such a scene, the younger aristocrats laughed.

The event continued peacefully. But Angelina felt restless and tired.

Alice, who arrived slightly late, was concerned. "Lina? You seem unwell... Is everything alright?"

"Of course. The weather has just been affecting me..." Angelina laughed it off.

"Lina... Your face is slightly pale." Rienne commented. Her brows raised and eyes narrowed.

"......"

"....Lina?" Rienne was confused. Why is she not responding? Angelina is clearly awake and staring at them...

"Oh apologies. I seem to be a little dazed lately..." Angelina blinked her eyes twice before smiling.