24

Evelina was stunned. She couldn't speak, she couldn't even move.

Angelina smiled and walked away. No one else was in the hallway, so no one saw the scene.

As soon as Angelina left, Evelina touched her heart. It was beating incredibly fast. She was terrified. What Angelina did completely caught her of guard. Was that really the meek and weak sister of hers...

Evelina had mixed emotions. She was mad, scared, confused, and annoyed.

"B*tch...how dare she call me such a thing!" Evelina muttered.

Angelina entered her room and locked the door. As soon as she was done with that, she broke into a laughter. She was laughing so hard, she had to hold her stomach.

Evelina's shocked face amused Angelina greatly.

Angelina felt so much bliss and joy in her heart. She finally said what has been haunting her heart. It felt like a big boulder was finally taken off her shoulders.

"Haa....." she finally was able to stop laughing. She wiped the tear in corner of her eyes.

She jumped to her soft bed and hurried her face on her pillow.

"Hehe! That felt so good!" She loved that fear and confusion in Evelina's eyes.

Angelina knew the moment she steps out of the room she will probably be in trouble. Alex and Evelina will probably try to frame Angelina of pushing Alex. She sighed. They were so predictable...

She felt very relaxed and at ease at that moment, that she fell asleep.

In that slumber, she had another dream.

She could see she was in a ballroom. She was surrounded by men in suits and ladies in beautiful gowns.

She looked around and eventually her sight fell on a beautiful girl with black hair and green eyes. She could reconize the identity immediately, since I was her past self.

Lilith was wearing a dark green dress decorated with elegant gems. It looked very luxurious.

She looked very upset and angry. In front of her was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"How dare you! You did it on purpose!" Lilith was shouting at Evelina

"I-i...I'm sorry...it was really an accidental...." Evelina was in a very pityful state. She was clutching her dress and she looked as if she was about to cry.

Angelina remembered this day. Lilith was minding her own business when suddenly she felt something step on her dress. Lilith clearly saw Evelina do it on purpose and was furious. This dress was a gift from Chase, her beloved fiancee!

Lilith was so mad but Evelina kept insisting it was an accident. Evelina immediately won the nobles witnessing the scene with her adorable, and delicate face and teary expression.

Angelina wanted to hide in hole immediately. It was so embarrassing! She couldn't bear to see herself making a fool of herself.

"Stop lying! You b*tch!" Lilith pulled Evelina's hair. Evelina cried in pain

"Ahh! Boohoo...I'm sorry lady Lilith! I was wrong! I didn't mean to- ah!" As she was crying, Evelina purposely stepped on Lilith's dress again.

"You! Stop!"

"Ah! Oh no! Oops!" Evelina stepped on her dress even more.

Lilith let go of Evelina's hair and stared at her now dirty dress. Lilith felt like she wanted to cry. This was a precious gift from her fiance! Now it's ruined! She wanted to cry but she held back. She didn't want to lose face by showing her weakness to the nobles