8

"thank you for coming everyone...."

"Yeah..please invite us again lady Evelina"

"I had a lot of fun Lady Evelina"

The tea party ended after a while, by now it's already in the evening.

During the tea party almost everyone forgot Evelina was even there, they kept talking to Angelina the whole time. Evelina was very upset but of course Evelina was concealing her frustration with a calm and innocent smile.

"Let's meet again Lady Angelina!"

"It was a lot of fun meeting you Lady Angelina!"

"Can..I come..by to play again..Lina...? You...are also...my first friend..."

"Of course Allie! Come by anytime!"

They all left with a smile. However Evelina's expression was quite gloomy in the background.

"Are you okay sister?"

"....."

"Are you sick again?"

".....no..I'm okay..sister"

"..then I'll be heading back to my room now!"

Angelina walked pass Evelina with a proud smile as she was rejoicing in her first Victory.

'Hmp! Serves you right Evelina!'

*****
The next day was very boring. I don't have classes today since I only have classes three times a week.

I mostly spent my time in the library, the garden, and my bedroom.

I let out a sigh of boredom

"Miss...are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just.. a little bored.."

"Oh..."

' there isn't much to do here...in my past life I would've gone to parties, banquets to have fun..but now all I can do is sit around and do nothing...!'

Angelina was laying down on her bed when someone knocked on the door, a maid's voice could be heard

"Umm m'lady lunch is ready..!"

"I'll be there!"

For the past few days Angelina has been in the Mansion, the Skyler family barely ate together. The duke had been busy these days, the duchess mostly spends her time in her study, and Evelina spent most of her time in her room or drinking tea.

It's not like Angelina was upset or anything, she was actually quite pleased with it since she felt a little awkward around the duke.

But today the whole Skyler family would eat together, and Angelina was dreading at the thought of sharing a table with the duke she hated.

*****
When Angelina entered the dining room, there was only the duchess and a couple of maids

"Oh Angelina your here!"

"..um.. where's everyone else..?"

"Oh well your father might be a bit late because of work and your sister...I actually don't know where she is.."

"...well-"

"Sorry I'm late!"

Just as Angelina was about to speak Evelina rushed in the dining room, her face full of sweat, and there was a strange scent coming from her

The duchess immediately covered her nose and so did Angelina.

"Oh my! What were you doing Evelina!? What is this smell!?" The duchess was appalled