14

Angelina smiled coldly. Her smile was elegant yet creepy. However Angelina quickly changed it to an innocent smile.

Evelina was caught off guard. She couldn't believe her sister could make such an expression. She shrugged it off as her eyes playing tricks on her but she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Oh sister... couldn't you see they are having an important conversation? We shouldn't bother them.." Angelina said.

"You! um...sister... how was I bothering them?" Evelina said looking wronged and pityful

Angelina couldn't hold her fake smile anymore and let out a big sigh, then she walked away.

"Sister..!" Evelina called out to Angelina, but Angelina just kept walking away. Evelina was fuming mad but she couldn't do anything right now, so she went back to her room.

*****
After 3 hours, the Marquess was ready to leave and return to the Casspan estate. The duchess and her daughters were seeing the Marquees off .

"Have a save trip back, lord Marquess..." The duchess said with a polite smile. Angelina however felt weird, she felt that the duchess was hiding something but she didn't ask.

"Yes, thank you for your hospitality duchess" the Marquess said, he then turned to Angelina and gave her a smile.

Angelina was confused but she didn't thing much of it. Evelina who was standing beside Angelina was furious!

'Why did the Marquess smile at the b*tch!?' Evelina thought highly of herself. She was always praised for her beauty and she was also extremely doted on by her family members.

Angelina glaced at Evelina and she could tell Evelina was upset from her gritting her teeth and her clenched fists. Angelina sneered in her heart, she was always happy when Evelina was upset. Seems like some things didn't change from when she was still Lilith Bailey.

The Marquess then left after saying farewell to the duchess and the Skyler sisters.

*****
The next day Angelina went to downtown with Marie and a pair of knights. Angelina was wearing a blue and yellow colored dress with matching headwear (hat).

When they arrived downtown, they both got off the carriage with the help of the two knights.

Today Angelina would be meeting Alice in a cafe. When Angelina arrived at the cafe, she found Alice already waiting for her with her personal maid.

"Lina!" Alice called out to Angelina. Angelina smiled then approached Alice. Angelina was also quite surprised when Alice called out to her, she thought Alice was a shy and innocent girl, turns out she could be a little outgoing too.

"Ali! I'm sorry to keep you waiting.." Angelina said with guilt shown on her face.

"Oh no! no! I just arrived as well!" Alice reassured Angelina while smiling sweetly. Alice was really cute, her light blue hair and light pink eyes made her look like a cute little fairy.

"Hehe..your so cute Ali!" Angelina said. Alice's face turned red when she was praised by Angelina. Angelina was also quite a stunning beauty, her golden eyes and long beautiful silver hair made her look like an angelic goddess.

"Well....your beautiful Lina!" Alice said with her eyes sparkling. She was also quite a little nervous, Angelina was her first friend, and this was her first outing with a friend.

Angelina sat down on the opposite side of Alice, while both of their personal maids stood behind them both.

*****
This morning, Evelina invited lady Oakcrook and another noble lady for tea in the Skyler mansion garden.

"I'm so happy you've invited me again lady Evelina! It's truly a pleasure.." said lady Melissa Oakcrook.

"Indeed! Oh I've heard that your sick younger sister has been cured and have returned! How is she..?" Said lady Sonia White, a rich baron's daughter.

Evelina's expression darkened hearing Lady Sonia speak about Angelina. However she changed her expression full of hate, to a hurt expression.

"Lady Evelina..? Are you alright...?" Asked lady Sonia White.

"It's nothing....." Evelina said. She then grabbed her handkerchief to wipe her none existent tears. When was wiping her tears with her handkerchief, Evelina's long sleeves fell a little and revealed her arm covered with bandages.

The two ladies were extremely shocked and made a shocked gasp. "Ah!" Evelina acted panicked and immediately covered her arm.

"Lady Evelina!" Lady Oakcrook screamed in worry and curiosity.

"What happened to your arm, lady Evelina!?" Lady Sonia White asked with worry on her face.

"I....well...." Evelina acted like she was hesitant.

"You can tell us lady Evelina! What happened!?" Asked Lady Oakcrook.

Evelina's expression turned even more pityful and wronged. She had tears forming in her eyes and said hesitantly "I.....yesterday....I was told that my 'dear friend' lady Ella...passed away in a carridge accident..and I was so shocked and devastated by the news...that I cried non stop. And it seemed that my sister was annoyed due to my sobbing...and threw a glass vase at me..and it injured my arm.."

The ladies were speechless, and Evelina began to cry.

"How could she do that!?" Lady Sonia said in shock and disbelief.

"I didn't know lady Angelina was such a violent person!" Lady Oakcrook said. She looked mad but she couldn't wait to gossip about this.

"I....I don't know....I was also....shocked...but I'm sure my sister was only in a bad mood.." Evelina said with a pityful smile.

"Bad mood!? That's no excuse!" Lady Sonia said in anger. Lady Sonia was the person to make a decision too quickly and would believe to anything, and that's the reason why Evelina chose to invite her today.

"Yes! Lady Evelina your too kind!" Lady Oakcrook said.

"I'm sure my sister didn't mean it... let's move to a new topic..!" Evelina said while smiling through her tears. She wanted to laugh but had to keep on this act. In fact last night, Evelina broke a vase and took a broken piece and purposely injured herself.

"Lady Evelina...." Lady Sonia pitied Evelina.

"I-...I need to go to the restroom..please wait a moment!" Evelina left in tears.

When she reached somewhere secluded and far away enough. She laughed out loud and revealed an evil grin. She couldn't hold her laughter anymore and needed to leave immediately.

Evelina had created a cruel plan to deal with Angelina. She didn't expect her weak sister to be in her way, so she needed to eliminate her.

However Evelina wasn't the only one planning against her sister. Angelina had her own plan. Both sisters are conspiring against each other.

A war between sisters, a rematch between the previous "heroin" and "villainess"!