6

After a day full of classes Angelina went back to her room, by this time it was already in the evening.

After having manners class with countess Elvrod, Angelina was taught by sir Abbensten.

Ben Abbensten was a 23 year old scholar. He was only He had dark brown hair and green eyes. and now he is Angelina's tutor.

When Angelina entered her room, Marie was waiting for her with some tea.

"How was your studies miss? Did miss's tutors give miss a hard time?"

Marie was excited to hear what Angelina had to say but she was also worried since Angelina had just recovered from her illness.

"Everything went well Marie, you don't need to worry"

Angelina took a sip of the tea Marie had prepared and immediately recognized the tea.

"Is this... Chamomile tea..?"

"Mhmm! Miss seems to like it!"

"..thank you Marie.."

"Oh right! Miss there was a gift sent to you just this morning!"

" A gift..? Who's it from?"

"Umm..it doesn't say.."

Marie handed Angelina the gift. It was a black box, attached with a golden decorative ribbon.

Angelina opened the box and found a pair of elegant blue sapphire earings with a note.

"Oh my!" Marie was delightfully suprised and shrieked in excitement.

"......"

"Perhaps someone fancies our miss~"

".. Marie I just came back.. there's no way.."

Many questions ran through my head, such as Who sent this..? Why is it for me..? Why are they giving me such an expensive gift..?

After a while Marie left the room as I wanted to rest. After a moment of fighting my curiosity, I gave in and read the note that came along with the earings.

[ Blood is red and bruises are blue, after being apart for so long, I've finally found you.]

'What the heck...'

The hell would write such a thing..!? What do they mean by "finally found you"...

I was confused. I didn't meet anyone, who would give me this...

I put the note back in the box before placing the box inside the closet.

I laid down on my bed and covered my face with a pillow in frustration.

What a strange day...

I knew I wouldn't be able to have easy days for any longer. Evelina was definitely not the annoying and dumb girl, I always thought she was.

*****
It was a sunny morning. The sky was blue and the sun was shining brightly, inside the mansion there were maids running around preparing for an event that will take place in the garden.

Marie was brushing Angelina's hair. Her soft, long and beautiful silver hair looked very elegant, Marie seemed to have a pleasure of brushing Angelina's soft hair.

"Marie what's going on? Is an event taking place in the mansion?" Angelina asked in a soft tone.

"Oh..well I don't know the details but I heard miss Evelina is hosting a tea party for some of the noble ladies!"

"Is that so...."

I don't remember Evelina being the type to host events...well at least not in my past life...