21

"Miss!" Marie called out to Angelina. Angelina immediately got up and opened the door for Marie.

Marie was holding a big box. The box was dark blue and had a ribbon that was a lighter shade of blue.

"What's that?"

"I'm not sure...the maids told me that it was left by someone and they left a note telling to give it to you miss"

Angelina took the box and placed it on a table.

"Could it be from Sir Chase miss!?"

"...no way" Angelina tried to untie the ribbon

'Chase isn't really the type to give gifts so mysteriously.'

This situation reminded her of the gift she gotten a couple of months ago.

She opened the box after untying the ribbon and found a elegant and beautiful broach.

"Wow! So pretty!" Marie looked at the broach with admiration.

"..." Angelina was somewhat confused and suprised 'who would give me such an expensive gift?'

It was a beautiful gold broach in the shape of a flower. On the center of the broach was an emerald. There was also little diamonds that decorated the broach.

Angelina looked around the box and couldn't find a card like last time.

'....hmm strange..'

"Marie put this somewhere safe"

"Yes miss" Marie closed the box and picked it up. She hid in Angelina's closet.

"Marie help me get changed. I'll be going on a walk in the garden for fresh air."

"Yes miss!"

Marie helped Angelina get changed and helped her brush and style her hair.

She styled Angelina's hair in a low braided bun. Marie took a step back to admire her masterpiece.

Marie then took Angelina to the garden.

When Angelina passed through the halls, many of the servants looked at her. They couldn't keep their gaze off her even if they wanted to. She was simply to beautiful and elegant.

Angelina turned a blind eye to the gazes but Marie didn't. She smiled with pride as if saying 'this is my miss! And I'm her most beloved maid!'

The maids whispered to each other as they passed by.

"Isn't lady Angelina only 13?"

"She's so elegant..."

"She's walking with such an aura!"

"I'm beginning to change opinions on who's the most beautiful out if the two sisters."

".. Honestly lady Evelina can't even stand in comparison.."

"It's hard to believe the miss is still so young.."

"Her manner is much more elegant than lady Evelina...!"

"But didn't lady Angelina start manners class late. Even though lady Evelina has been attending manners class for years, lady Angelina is...somehow more elegant!"

"She's walking like a true mature noble lady"

*****
"Your majesty.."

"Hm? Have u done it?"

"Yes, your majesty"

Charles leaned back on his chair in a relaxed manner.

"So?"

"Uh...your majesty.. shouldn't you actually meet her first...or talk to the lady...it might be a little creepy just giving gifts.."

"But..you said girls like gifts..."

"Yes I did say that your majesty, but at least tell her your name!"

"....but I gave her a card"

"Your majesty!-" he sighed "you didn't leave your name..."

At this moment the aid wanted to facepalm. How could the ruler of the Vancelia Empire be so....dumb sometimes..!?

*****
Angelina was walking around the garden, admiring the beautiful scenery and the peaceful atmosphere.

Marie was following behind her.

Suddenly, two ladies approached them.

"Good morning sister"

"...." Angina forced a smile "good morning"

"I heard you weren't feeling very well"

"Mhmm"

Evelina seemed more energetic and happy today. Could it be from Chase's visit the other day? Or maybe something else?

Evelina suddenly wrapped her arms around Angelina's arm. Even though Evelina was older, Angelina was the same height as her.

Angelina was very uncomfortable but she kept her sweet angelic smile. Inside her heart however she was cursing Evelina

'This dirty pig is hugging my arm..'

The two sisters walked around the garden smiling and laughing happily, while both their maids were following behind them.

The servants around them looked at them in awe.

Instead of a younger and older sister, they kinda looked like twins thanks to their height.

Evelina's pale blonde hair was glowing in the sunlight and her blue eyes were sparkling. And her sweet smile could warm anyone's heart.

Angelina's silver hair was blowing in the wind. Her golden eyes seemed to have an alluring charm to them, as if they can enchant anyone. Her every move was elegant, even the way she walked and talked.

The scene looked so heartwarming and beautiful, it could be a painting.

After a while they parted ways..finally

Before she left, Evelina said "take care of yourself sister! We wouldn't want you to get sick again" then she left with her maid, Carol

Angelina smiled but as soon as Evelina was far gone, she frowned. She returned to her room with Marie

When they were walking to her bedroom, a maid ran over to them holding a small elegant box.

"Uh..lady Angelina!"

"...?"

"Huh? Susan..? What is it?" The maid, Susan was Marie's friend. Marie was curious on why she was running to them.

"Uhh...this was found outside the entrance...!" She gave them the small box and left.

"...."

"....okay...bye Susan.."

When they entered Angelina's room, they opened the box to find a bracelet and a card saying [Lily, do you remember me?]

"...." 'what- Lily!?... who's Lily...!?'