What I Said

Hi, hi! I have a new one-shot for you all to enjoy. It's a Snoocat one and I think it's the second one that I've ever done. I love Seungwoo and Wooseok and I know we missed out on so many moments now that X1 has disbanded, but I hope this story can keep this ship alive. I know it's an underrated ship, but you all know about my affinity for these types of ships. I made this idea a long time ago but I'm really excited to write it because I think it's just sort of cute and sweet and captures Snoocat's relationship. It's loosely inspired by Victon's song What I Said, if you couldn't tell by the title. That's pretty much all I have to say, so I hope that you enjoy it!

Seungwoo has this special ability. He didn't know much about it, in terms of where it comes from or why he has it. All he knows is how to use it and control it, having tested it out more than enough times. And, of course, the fact that he has to be careful whenever he does. After all, his power is strong. Seungwoo has the special ability to make things come true. All he has to do is say it and it will happen. With that type of power, Seungwoo could do anything he wished, but he was raised as a normal child. He was taught to be kind and respectful. He would never use his abilities against anyone. That would be wrong. And, to quote Uncle Ben, with great power comes great responsibility. Seungwoo swore to follow in Spiderman's footsteps and to only use his powers for good. Even though he was young and didn't know much, he knew that he had to. For everyone's sake. Still, he was a child who wanted to show off. Did anyone really expect him to keep it a secret? "Stop lying," Seungyoun scoffs.

"I'm not!" Seungwoo exclaims.

"My eomma says lying is bad," Byungchan murmurs, "If you lie...you bad person...you not bad person, hyung. Wight?"

"Of course not!" Seungwoo huffs, "I'm telling truth!!!"

"Show us then," Seungsik states in a firm tone.

"I will," Seungwoo pouts, stomping forward. He looks around and his eyes light up when he sees a squirrel standing by a tree. He turns to look back at his friends and points the furry creature out to them. "Squirrel come here!" Seungwoo exclaims. The bushy tailed animal scampers over without a second hesitation and stops right in front of Seungwoo, staring up at him with curious eyes. "Woah! Byungchan says in awe.

"I told you...." Seungwoo states proudly.

"It only came for your cookie..." Seungyoun mutters, pointing to Seungwoo's pocket where a half-eaten cookie sticks out. Seungsik snickers instantly and Byungchan slowly joins in. Seungwoo frowns and stomps angrily, not liking that his friends are teasing him. "No, it's not! Watch! Watch! Squirrel jump!" Seungwoo shrieks even louder. The rodent states back at him with a blank expression, not moving or heeding his words. His friends start to giggle even louder and Seungwoo can feel his face begin to heat up. His eyes begin to water and his hands clench into fists, "I said jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!!!!!" The squirrel doesn't heed to words, rather running away and leaving Seungwoo behind with a red face and his disbelieving friends. "Stoopid squirrel..." Seungwoo mutters as he tilts his head to the floor, refusing to look back at his friends. It isn't until he hears the sounds of high-pitched squeals and shouts does he lift his head. He gasps in shock when he sees a bunch of squirrels emerging from the trees. They all bounce up and down like they're bunny rabbits, swarming around the area and slowly overtaking the playground. "Woah!!!" The other kids all exclaim, watching the squirrels with awe.

"Kids, please stay back..." One of the teachers calls out, her eyes wide and panicked. Of course, the children don't listen, all rushing forward to surround the jumping squirrels. The teachers do their best to keep their students far away from the oddly acting creatures, but their efforts are for null as they also can't keep their eyes off the unexplainable spectacle. The children all laugh and giggle as they point at the squirrels, enjoying the show. "It's so cool, hyungs!" Byungchan exclaims.