My Better Half

Hello! I am back with another Kpop romance one-shot. The next one shot will also be a Kpop ship. I've always been a sucker for underrated ships, if you couldn't tell based off of my love for Minjoon. The next two will also be underrated ships. They're two that I haven't written for yet, but am really excited to try out. This ship is for Seungwoo and Wooseok who are former members of X1. I don't know why, but I love the relationship between these two even though the group was active for such a short time. I still created a story that I hope you will all enjoy. Let's get into it.

This is the story of Seungwoo and Wooseok. It's their love story. But, it isn't like others. It doesn't start off with the fluff of them being friends forever or the angst of a one-sided love. It's not that trope where they're both pining after each other, but they don't know that the other has the same feelings. It's the story of two people who love each other and are just trying to figure out how to make the love between them work. It's just a love story. Without the clichés. Except for that one where the two characters are made for each other. Cause that's the case with Seungwoo and Wooseok. These two are soulmates and they know it. They know what they feel. They just don't know what to do with it. That's what this love story is about.

————————————————

Wooseok passed him before. Han Seungwoo. They met as trainees. They spoke briefly. A short introduction. They didn't even talk. Their eyes locked for a second. That was it. Their first meeting wasn't anything. Nothing special happened. Heck, it could've been passed off as someone you walked by on the street. Their interaction was nothing to be amazed by.

————————————————

The second time it was a little different. They actually exchanged words. It was at a music show. Wooseok had introduced himself and Seungwoo had done the same. They wished each other luck for their stages before shaking each other's hands. When their hands connected, it felt right. Like something was finally fitting into place. It was satisfying. Wooseok stared at their interlocked hands with surprise, not expecting this feeling to come over him. Seungwoo was doing the same. That feeling was not love. It was just a link, a bond between the two. Something that always could develop into more. "It was nice seeing you again, Wooseok-ssi," Seungwoo said quickly pulling his hand away. Wooseok nodded his head, trying to not show that he's a tad bit disappointed with the break in touch. "You too, Seungwoo-ssi," Wooseok answered. With that, the two parted, trying not to give much thought to the feeling.

————————————————

When Victon's members became friends with Up10tion members, Seungwoo and Wooseok were bound to cross paths even more often. The two groups would often hang out in the waiting rooms during music shows or even go grab a bite to eat if they could. Wooseok and Seungwoo got past the whole awkward phase pretty fast. They saw each other so often, it was only natural for them to become closer. They became friends. The connection between them growing as they got to know each other better. They clicked in a way that few others could. It was weird, but they understood one another. And for that reason, they were friends. And for that reason, they started to feel more than what friends feel for each other.

————————————————

Wooseok had become accustomed to calling Seungwoo when things became too much. He could always depend on the older. That night he had just called Seungwoo because he wanted to hear his voice. Wooseok would never admit that though so he created this story about missing someone, who just so happened to be Seungwoo. "Seungwoo-ssi..." Wooseok said, "Thank you."

"Anytime," Seungwoo grinned, "And, Wooseokie, we've known each other for how long? You can call me hyung."

Wooseok flushed and said in a shy tone, "Okay...hyung."